Toa Payoh Jobs Operations Supervisor Position at BEST LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANING
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Toa Payoh and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Operations Supervisor in our business office, BEST LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANING.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|BEST LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANING
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
Roles & Responsibilities: Maintain and implement appropriate corporate policies, procedures and controls for operational processes.Supervise Operations to ensure smooth day-to-day ** as a team to support other Operations team
Qualities we seek are:· Positive attitude and commitment to excellence
· Respective skills in functions to be performed
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Team work
· Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
· Preferably 3 years of previous experience in Laundry Line
· Must be able to work night shift and split shift
· Must be able to work on Public Holidays
· Must be able to work extra hours if needed
|123 Lor 1 Toa Payoh, #01-509 Washpro Laundry, Singapura 310123
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.