Central Jobs Operations Supervisor (retail / F&b Exp) (office Hour) Position at Search Index Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant, we Search Index Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as operations supervisor (retail / f&b exp) (office hour) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.900.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Search Index Pte Ltd|
|Position||Operations Supervisor (retail / F&b Exp) (office Hour)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.900|
- Supervisory Exp
- Vendor Management or F&B / Retail Operations Exp
- Admin / Operations Exp
- Office Hour
- Oversee the team in the daily printing operation
- Plan card production schedule and resource management
- Monitor and ensure card printing and delivery are according to schedule
- Conduct check to ensure cards printed meet quality control requirements
- Ensure proper uploading and verification of databases/spreadsheets for printing
- Prepare regular reporting
- Perform end-to-end reviews and streamline operation processes
- Identify opportunities for operation efficiency and control improvements
- Possess a Diploma / Degree with at least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Prior experience in Vendor Management or Retail / F&B Operations
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button or email your resume with the following details inside your resume for faster processing:
- Reason for leaving each past & current employment
- Salary drawn for each past & current employment
- Expected Salary
- Earliest availability date
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Yoong Poh Feng
EA License | 14C7092
EA Registration Number | R1105076
- CBD (Near to MRT)
- Mon - Fri, Office Hour
- Good Benefits & Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Index is a people-centric professional Human Resources consultancy firm, establish in 2014 and by our Slogan “Bridging Career, Enhancing Life”, We, The People @ Search Index believes we are the bridge connecting Companies to Candidates empowering them to secure their Career and enabling them to have a better life.
Search Index is an inaugural recipient of the distinguished HCP(EA) mark by the Ministry of Manpower
(By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.)
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201410806W
- EA No.: 14C7092
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Operations Supervisor (retail / F&b Exp) (office Hour) position job vacancies