Central Jobs Operations Support Officer (retail Sales / Call Centre Exp) Position at Search Index Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Search Index Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as operations support officer (retail sales / call centre exp) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.600 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Search Index Pte Ltd|
|Position||Operations Support Officer (retail Sales / Call Centre Exp)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.600|
- Call Centre / Retail Industry Exp Welcome
- No Exp Are Welcome To Apply – Training Provided
- Rotating Shift / Able to work on weekends & PH
- Attending to calls from frontline Customer Service Team
- Ensure follow up on cases escalated
- Filing of claims for customer
- Cards related matters example lost of card, etc
- Perform simple investigation for cases
- Possess Call Centre / Retail Sales experience
- No experience are welcome to apply and training will be provided
- Good communications & interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Able to work on rotating shifts, on weekends & PH
- Location: Town
- Working Hour: Rotating Shift (9 Hours Per Shift)
- Salary: Up to $2600 + OT + AWS + VB
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button or email your resume with the following details inside your resume for faster processing:
• Reason for leaving each past & current employment
• Salary drawn for each past & current employment
• Expected Salary
• Earliest availability date
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Yoong Poh Feng
EA License | 14C7092
EA Registration Number | R1105076
- Good Bonus & Benefit
- Work Life Balance
- CBD (Near to MRT)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Index is a people-centric professional Human Resources consultancy firm, establish in 2014 and by our Slogan “Bridging Career, Enhancing Life”, We, The People @ Search Index believes we are the bridge connecting Companies to Candidates empowering them to secure their Career and enabling them to have a better life.
Search Index is an inaugural recipient of the distinguished HCP(EA) mark by the Ministry of Manpower
(By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.)
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201410806W
- EA No.: 14C7092
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days