Bukit Timah Jobs Optometrist (dept Of Ophthalmology Service) Position at KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Optometrist (Dept of Ophthalmology Service). For those of you who live in Bukit Timah and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, KK Women's & Children's Hospital, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital|
|Position||Optometrist (dept Of Ophthalmology Service)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will perform refraction on children and provide quality vision care; and prescribe glasses if needed. You are deemed able to perform other optometric duties other than refraction. The duties included:
- Demonstrate good customer service to meet patients’ needs by building good rapport and showing sensitivity to cultural differences
- Perform all relevant basic eye examination independently and document findings
- Formulated appropriate optometric management plan based on refraction report, clinical findings and patient’s visual needs
- Possess basic knowledge of ophthalmic and contact lenses. Demonstrate ability to verify their prescriptions.
- Degree in Optometry or Diploma in Optometry with 2 years experience and Demonstrated competency
- Ability to handle various equipment involved in visual assessment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent worker and a team player
|Address||100 Bukit Timah Rd, KK Women's and Children's Hospital, Singapore 229899|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital has evolved over the decades, since its founding in 1858, into a regional leader in Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Neonatology. Today, the 830-bed hospital is a referral centre providing tertiary services to handle high-risk conditions in women and children. More than 400 specialists adopt a multi-disciplinary and holistic approach to treatment, and harness the latest innovations and technology for the best medical care possible.
As an academic healthcare institution, KKH believes that world-class clinical training and research are imperative in raising the standard of care. Hence, the Hospital has adopted a culture of innovation as it strives for world-class clinical leadership.
As we continually raise the bar on clinical excellence, we are sensitive to our patients’ needs for a pleasant hospital experience – one where they receive seamless service and enjoy the warmth of compassionate care in a healing environment.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 52839081C
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave, 42hours
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bukit Timah 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Bukit Timah 2023
- Optometrist (dept Of Ophthalmology Service) position job vacancies