Central Jobs Pcrm Administrative Executive Position at EDRINGTON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, EDRINGTON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as PCRM Administrative Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|EDRINGTON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Pcrm Administrative Executive
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
To assist the PCRM team with sales administrative function, CRM database maintenance, event logistics support and coordination on customer service.
– Support on order process and delivery information confirmation.
– Support Sales data submission/filing/cross-checking.
– PCRM data information collection
– Collect sales/consumer recruitment information and develop related statistics reports.
– Branded assets application, control, and coordination.
– Coordination with event agency, brand staff on event logistics and travel agency for VIP trips.
Skills and Experience
– Min. 2 years work experience in Sales Support preferred.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office.
– Strong communication and coordination skill.
– Comfortable to work with multiple stakeholders across different functions.
– Able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
– Meticulous and attention to detail.
Application will close on 5 May 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates, kindly apply via the link here: **
Do specify your current and expected remuneration in your CV.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.