Downtown Core Jobs People Advisor Position at AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of People Advisor. For those of you who live in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It’s about finding new ways to not only better people’s lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business.
Sound like you? Then read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR …..
Someone, who will be responsible for managing day-to-day HR operational activities, advising managers/employees on complex HR operational services/policies, as well as HR reporting and governance
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be the point of contact for HR administrative support and HRIS administration for all Workday related actions eg. reorganization, job changes, letters and certifications for banks and clients, RNF applications and cessation, off-cycle updates, off-boarding etc.)
- Handle employment pass administration and renewals, and provide advice to HR Business Partners (HRBP) for workforce planning purposes
- Be an advisor to employees on their inquiries and support them in understanding the HR policies and guidelines
- Support Performance Improvement Plans by providing guidance and advice to both the managers and employees
- Track learning participation and ensure timely update of training records on Workday
- Support/participate in the implementation activities and projects that are in alignment with HR initiatives
Reporting & Surveys
- Responsible for monthly reports including headcounts, attrition, leave reports etc.
- Point of contact for all regulatory reporting from MOM, MAS including submissions of periodical surveys as required
- HR Governance
- Support the risk and controls management (i.e. descriptions and eGRC maintenance and support), as well as Annual Fit & Proper declarations and screening
- Facilitate all non-payroll related audits
- Partner hiring managers to determine staffing needs and advise on hiring strategy to ensure timely filling of vacant positions; partner with external recruiters to support hiring managers and ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Provide support related to planning and organising training and development programmes
- Work closely with HR Business Partner and provide support in the delivery of HR services, advisory, initiatives and projects as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- Min. 6 years of working experience as HR Generalist
- Strong knowledge in MOM Workpass process and local legislations (e.g. Employment Act)
- Meticulous with strong analytical & critical thinking skills, ability to produce high quality, accurate information
- Self-starter with the ability to research and propose solutions
- Team player who can function effectively and independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to operate with integrity when handling highly confidential information
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as HRIS systems (e.g. Workday) and databased applications
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
For over a century, AIA has served the ever-changing needs of our customers across Asia-Pacific. Our Purpose to help millions of people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives is at the heart of everything we do.
As pioneering innovators, we’re now transforming AIA to be faster, simpler and more connected to create better solutions and impactful experiences for our customers and communities. AIA encourages and enables our people to act with clarity, courage and humanity in service of our Purpose.
At AIA, we believe in empowering every one of our people to find their ‘better’ – in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. Whether it’s investing better wellbeing, inspiring better learning, building better relationships, or making a better impact on customers, a career at AIA will challenge you to find new ways to pursue your ‘better’.
AIA is committed to building a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive workforce for all employees to thrive in. Join us if you believe in creating a better tomorrow!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For over a century, AIA has served the ever-changing needs of our customers across Asia-Pacific.Our Purpose to help millions of people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives is at the heart of everything we do.
As pioneering innovators, we’re now transforming AIA to be faster, simpler and more connected to create better solutions and impactful experiences for our customers and communities.AIA encourages and enables our people to act with clarity, courage and humanity in service of our Purpose.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 201106386R
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible benefits