Central Region Jobs Performance Marketing Executive Position at HELPLING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Performance Marketing Executive. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at HELPLING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HELPLING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Performance Marketing Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
We are looking for a driven and analytical Performance Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our online marketing campaigns to maximize ROI and drive business growth.
- Develop and implement performance-based marketing strategies across multiple channels, including SEM, SEO, paid social, display advertising, and email marketing.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance, using data-driven insights to optimize campaigns for maximum ROI.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop effective and engaging ad creative and landing pages.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and vendors, including affiliate partners, publishers and ad networks.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our target audience and the competitive landscape.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in acquisition campaigns.
- Work closely with the BI team to ensure that campaign data is accurately tracked and analyzed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including brand, product and ops, to ensure that marketing campaigns are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Proven experience as a self-starter with a strong ability to take initiative, work independently, and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated eagerness and ability to learn quickly, stay up-to-date with industry trends, and adapt to new tools, platforms, and marketing strategies.
- Certifications in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, or other relevant industry certifications, showcasing a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
- Experience using data visualization tools, such as Tableau or GA4, to create comprehensive and visually appealing reports.
- Exposure to other digital marketing disciplines, such as content marketing, email marketing, or influencer marketing, showcasing versatility and a comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
- A creative mindset, capable of generating innovative ideas and solutions to improve campaign performance and drive business growth.
- Demonstrated project management skills, with a proven ability to efficiently plan, organize, and execute performance marketing campaigns while collaborating with cross-functional teams/freelancers to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Proven ability to set and achieve ambitious goals, exhibiting a hunger for success and a drive to excel in the performance marketing field.
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Professional development
- Competitive salary
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Helpling is the leading online marketplace for home services outside the US. Founded in Germany, it has raised €87M in funding from investors such as Rocket Internet, Mangrove Capital, Lakestar, APACIG and Accel. Helpling currently offers its services in 9 countries: Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Ireland, UK, UAE, the Netherlands and Singapore. This role will support the highly-profitable Asia-Pacific business covering Singapore and Australia.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201501510D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Performance bonus
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Performance Marketing Executive position job vacancies