Central Region Jobs Personal Assistant / Admin Executive | Up To $3k (6mths – Perm) Position at Elitez & Associates
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant / Admin Executive | Up to $3K (6Mths - Perm) in our company, Elitez & Associates. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Elitez & Associates|
|Position||Personal Assistant / Admin Executive | Up To $3k (6mths - Perm)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
We are a regional business development and back-office support provider to our parent company based in overseas. We pursue investments across a range of sectors with ground-breaking potential such as computing and communication technologies, digital infrastructure, renewables and healthcare. Your job will be providing customary back-office support to overseas investment teams.
– Office located at Town area
– 6 months contract (extendable & convertible)
– Great learning opportunity
– Promising Career Advancement
Job Description & Responsibilities
– Assist in creating and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
– Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations for management and staff.
– Welcome and assist visitors and callers, responding to inquiries and providing information.
– Prepare and submit expense claims for managers and team members.
– Ensure all invoices are accurately organized before submission to Finance.
– Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, including office maintenance and upkeep.
– Manage office supplies, inventory, and consumables, such as staff name cards, envelopes, and stationery.
– Communicate with vendors regarding office facilities and equipment repair and maintenance.
– Provide support for ad-hoc duties as needed.
– Min A levels or Diploma in Business Studies
– 3 years of relevant experience preferred
– Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint
– Matured to handle sensitive and confidential information
– Good written, communication and interpersonal skills
– Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For interested candidates, please apply along with your resume/professional work CV attached.
You may also apply via wa.me/6590701972 (Jaycee)
EA Personnel No: R1770346
EA Personnel Name: KOH SZE SZE KELLY
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Elitez & Associates is a human resources solutions provider that specializes in all levels of staffing & searches across multiple industrial domains, coupled with several unique solutions, to ease our business partners’ needs.
- Corporate Staffing & Searches (Accounting & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, General Support functions)
- Specialized Staffing & Searches (Healthcare, Technology, Engineering, Banking & Insurance)
- Contingency Staffing & Searches (Temporary Manpower, Contract Outsourcing, Payroll Services)
- Project Management (BPO | RPO | MSP)
- Training Academy (WSQ Approved Training Provider)
- Security Outsourcing (PLRD Certified guards – Permanent |Temporary | Premise Management)
Contact us for any service / solutions enquiries.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201228584R
- EA No.: 20C0426
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Personal Assistant / Admin Executive | Up To $3k (6mths - Perm) position job vacancies