Central Jobs Personal Assistant And Driver To Director Position at Petro Sunrich Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Personal Assistant and Driver to Director in our business office, Petro Sunrich Singapore Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level or even higher and greatly experienced in Others & General Work are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Petro Sunrich Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Personal Assistant And Driver To Director|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
- Support the Director on daily activities including personal matters.
- Draft emails, memos, reports and presentations.
- Make travel arrangements for the Director.
- Organize company events and activities when required.
- Duties include drive around Director for official business or personal appointments.
- To run errands for the director family and other important person as required by the director.
- Pick up Director’s Children to School in the morning and drop off children for school in the afternoon every day.
- To maintain & ensure the vehicle in good condition, always clean & meet all safety requirement.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Ad hoc duties and any other duties as assigned
- High levels of integrity
- Organize, resourceful, independent and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to speak in English and Mandarin (as need to liaise to family member from China).
- Minimum 1 years working experiences as driver to top management and at least 5 years driver experience.
- Possess a valid driving license with excellent & safe driving skills.
- Familiar with Singapore route.
- Working Hour: 8:00am-6:00pm (willing to work weekends & OT if required).
- Working Day: 6 working day (includes 1 weekend).
- Only Singaporean and PR Needed
- Attractive salary package SGD400-SGD500 per month
- Annual salary increment (based on performance)
- Annual bonus entitlement (based on performance)
- Insurance and medical benefits
- Annual and medical leave
- OT pay out will be provided.
|Address||8 Temasek Blvd, #24-02 Petroeast Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore 038988|
- Attractive Salary package
- Competitive benefits
- OT allowance available
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 201604555C