Central Region Jobs Personal Assistant Cum Receptionist Position at Suki Sushi Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Suki Sushi Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as personal assistant cum receptionist with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Suki Sushi Pte Ltd|
|Position||Personal Assistant Cum Receptionist|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- End-to-end coordination of the MD’s schedule includes correspondence, appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, communications, and other business requirements.
- Create and manage an effective e-filing system for CEO (emails and other electronic documents) that is easily understandable and accessible.
- Manage all internal and external meetings, including an arrangement of venues, agendas, minutes, papers, and matters arising.
- Act as the organizational receptionist and receive calls and guests.
- Timely purchase orders support and payment processing follow-up.
- Follow-up on the renewal of licences at our F&B outlets assigned by MD.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the Reception Area.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks when required.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or related fields
- Ideally, he/she has performed in similar role, mainly supporting a CEO/Managing Director, Board of Directors, or other senior stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years of office administration experience.
- Should be well-versed in overall office management, technical tools, and software applications.
- Ability to work autonomously and without direction.
- Has dealt with highly sensitive issues and strictly confidential matters.
- Strong technology skills and proficiency in Outlook, IT skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and collaboration technologies.
- Immediate Vacancy
- Singaporean Only
- 5 days work week (Mon to Fri)
- Next to TAI SENG MRT
- Staff Discounts
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Recognizing that Singapore is a food paradise and is well-known for its wide array of delicacies, Suki Group of Restaurants was established by Mr.Jason Lee in 2002. As a person who values family bonding, Mr. Jason Lee ensures that each restaurant incorporates family-oriented concept and themes.
In 21 years, the group has grown tremendously to 30 outletsand 600 energized and passionate associates through years of commitment to superior food quality, customer service and innovation.
The Suki Group of Restaurants has a total of 7 local brands, 2 joint venture brands and 2 franchise brands in our portfolio.
In a move to ensure consistency in food quality and increase in productivity at the outlets, Central Kitchen was set up, consisting of different departments, namely - Rice Production, Salmon Processing, Pastry Department, Hot and Cold Kitchen. We believe in constantly refining the dishes, products and creating value for the business.
At Suki Group of Restaurants, we believe in creating shared value, focusing on action to create value in our business and value for our people and society at the same time.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 200204495W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Birthday Voucher, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
- Specific Location: TAI SENG