Downtown Core Jobs Personal Assistant Position at Moore Stephens LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Moore Stephens LLP are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as personal assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Moore Stephens LLP|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
• Provide full secretarial assistance to 2 Directors
• Undertake general administrative duties
• Assist in HR duties
• At least 4 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in MS Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
• Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally and independently
• Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills, attention to details
• Experience in HR function preferred
Interested applicants should send in their detailed resume stating why they are suitable for the role; their notice period; and expected salary.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established for more than 30 years, Moore Singapore is one of the top accounting firms in Singapore and a part of the Moore Global Network of professional firms with over 29,00 people in 547 offices across 113 countries worldwide.
Our diverse clientele ranges from large corporations to listed companies and private businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals across a broad array of industry sectors providing you the opportunity for wider knowledge and deeper understanding of businesses and industries across the world.
At Moore Singapore, we believe in empowering our people to pursue their passions in the work that they do. Believing that everyone’s unique capabilities collectively contribute with impact to the ‘larger’ things that matter, we strive to ensure that we provide the right support, the working and social-work environment to enable our people to reach and fulfill their potential.
With learning at the heart of what we believe in, we ensure that our learning culture is embodied in all aspects of what we do in our firm, as a firm and for our people. The ripple effect of this we believe, provides a meaningful and enriching learning experience for everyone.
Be rewarded with competitive salaries and great benefits such as remote working, flexible work arrangements, free gym access, outpatient, inpatient and dental benefits and more.
Grow your career with our tailored and structured development program with opportunity for overseas travel for enhance training and learning.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: T08LL0862H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, MS Sport Club, Business/ Casual