Kallang Jobs Planner Position at RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Planner in our company, RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD. For candidates who reside in Kallang and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- To handle order confirmation and liaising on urgent shipments.
- Review of Order deviation to optimize customer’s orders confirmation.
- Setting up Allocation bucket provided by PM in SAP System when demand exceed capacity
- Analyze Demand situation and steer Product Line planning.
- Analysis and prepare 3 months Rolling Forecast for raw material preparation.
- Ensure timely loading for FE wafers, Structured panels and BE per capacity.
- Follow up on Production Loadings (FE/Structured panels/BE) to ensure parts are put to stock timely.
- Liaise with production on critical parts pull in / push out.
- Meet Inventory Target and manage obsolete/slow moving stock
- Ensure Optimum stock level in factory (FG, Wafers, structured panels)
- Maintenance of Master Data and ensure Data Quality in SAP.
- To be equipped with the necessary soft and hard skills (i.e.: Attending related courses)
- To proactively set up review meetings with reporting manager to ensure career development plan is aligned and is a common goal.
- To establish proper succession planning steps for the next level to take over current job scope
- To assist the team per Quality Quarantine procedure to block out the affected bad lots before shipment.
- Generating of monthly reports for internal reporting purposes and co-ordinate Semi-Finished Goods Returns, Credit & Debit Issues.
- Diploma / Degree in Logistics, or, Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 1 years previous Experience as Planner or Scheduler (Order Fulfillment / Logistic) in Electronics sector.
- Candidate must have attributes link to basic order management job (Positive attitude, resourceful, able to communicate with different level and cross functional team, capable to handle difficult and demanding customers/situation etc)
- Able to work independently, Strong in analyzing information and data.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RF360 holding is a Qualcomm subsidiary driving innovation in Radio Frequency Front End. Back then, Singapore was RF360 Singapore’s bridgehead to Asia since the early 1970s. The Company, then still a part of Siemens, has been consistently steeping up its presence in the region; and has since been playing a pivotal role in the overall business and organization growth. RF360 Singapore has evolved to become an increasingly important base for the Group’s SAW operations as well as the GSM Centre of Competence; and the headquarters for its SAW multimedia business and its sales and marketing activities in ASEAN.
The result of their research and development work is the Company’s innovative strength. Innovation keeps the Company competitive, enables it to grow and assures of the future performance. RF360 Singapore benefits from the synergies that arise from its ability to master and combine different technologies.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199700383G
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Kallang Way