Singapore Jobs Planning Admin Position at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Stafflink Services Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as planning admin with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.500 to a maximum of SGD 3.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- 1 Year contract (Renewable)
- Monday to Friday
- Working location: Central
- with admin support experience
- Immediate or Short Notice preferred
Facilitate communication between Operations (Supply chain, logistics, after-sales) and Commercial Managers. Getting updates on Operations, and for Operations (Returns, Procurement, Bundles etc) on things that will impact retailers to understand, communicate and mitigate the impact.
- Reporting to Manager, Commercial Planning to support hub/commercial managers in the weekly meetings
- Update Operations on sales volume forecasting, allocation, bundle requirements that will impact planning or delivery.
- Rolling Forecast file maintenance support
- Forecast meeting participation and SAP IBP system entries
- Stay up-to-date on Operational plans & progress
- Process weekly repeat orders for software business
- Act as key point of contact for escalations from Operations on issues and work with Commercial managers to understand & mitigate the impact, and help Operations prioritize.
- Work with Business Analysts and Commercial Managers on Retailer Allocation / Forecast, Supply Chain: Bundle Planning ; Internal orders and Stock/Sales Reports consolidation and submission
- Work with Channel Experience and Commercial Planning
- Assist in ad hoc administrative tasks
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” or email to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Tiang Wan Ying
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1767473
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd (EA License No. 04C4294)
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions for companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://ww.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200412467N
- EA No.: 04C4294
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days