Primary Care Coordinator, Primary Care Transformation Vacancies at National Healthcare Group Polyclinics
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, National Healthcare Group Polyclinics is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Primary Care Coordinator, Primary Care Transformation for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in North & Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||National Healthcare Group Polyclinics|
|Position||Primary Care Coordinator, Primary Care Transformation|
|Region||Central Region, North|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Support in Healthier SG-related work at general practitioners (GP) clinics.
- Work closely with GPs for PCN and Healthier SG (HSG) enrolment;
- Liaise with the service providers in arranging annual eye and foot screening appointments for patients with diabetes in a GP clinic.
- Provide administrative support to GPs when patients need referral to community and social partners for certain services such as day care, home care services etc.
- Track and submit monthly eye and foot screening reports.
- Liaise with Clinic Assistants to ensure patients adhere to their scheduled follow-up visits, blood tests and screenings and track defaulters.
- Extract relevant clinical data (patient demographics, diagnosis and blood test results) from the clinic’s system and enter this information into an excel template.
- Provide technical support to elderly or less tech-savvy patients in using HSG-related mobile applications such as HealthHub, Healthy 365 Apps.
- Support GPs in better integration and coordination of patient care with various community / social partners.
- Work closely with the PCN nurse to identify patients who require nurse counselling.
- Support patients in adhering to their care plans by providing simple lifestyle and behavioral modification advice.
- Support the admin team in administering surveys and collating data for analysis and reporting.
- Provide support in gathering feedback on ground issues;
- Perform right-siting work, coordinating the transfer of patients from NHG Polyclinics to the GP clinic where relevant.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- At least Diploma with experience in interacting with people from diverse background, preferably with frontline service experience.
- Relevant work experience in healthcare or social/community services industry and coordinating care across the various care settings would be an advantage.
- Proficient using MS Excel (basic data entry and monitoring).
- Passionate about making a difference to the health of the population with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to keep proper and timely documentation.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn; proactive; able to work as a team, multi-task, adaptable and have a “can-do” spirit.
- Approachable personality, service-oriented and patient-focused.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel to the northern and central parts of Singapore.
- Willing to work on Saturdays, when required.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (NHGP) forms the primary healthcare arm of the National Healthcare Group (NHG). Its seven polyclinics serve a significant proportion of the population in the central and northern parts of Singapore.
NHGP provides a comprehensive range of health services for the family, functioning as a one-stop health centre providing treatment for acute medical conditions, management of chronic diseases, women & child health services and dental care. The focus of NHGP's care is on health promotion and disease prevention, early and accurate diagnosis, disease management through physician led team-based care as well as enhancing the capability of Family Medicine through research and teaching.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 52929305J
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts)