Central Jobs Principal Application Consultant (.net) Position at Central Provident Fund Board
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Principal Application Consultant (.Net) in our company, Central Provident Fund Board. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Central Provident Fund Board|
|Position||Principal Application Consultant (.net)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
At CPF Board, we’re more than just a retirement savings scheme – we’re at the heart of Singapore’s social security system, impacting the lives of more than 4 million members. As one of the top 10 pension funds globally, we provide financial security for Singaporeans in their retirement years, giving them the peace of mind to enjoy their golden years. But that’s not all – we also provide insurance coverage in the event of death or disability, help Singaporeans become homeowners, and provide universal healthcare insurance, which help citizens cope with life’s uncertainties. With the ability to touch 4 million lives, we are the go-to agency for citizen disbursements, and disbursed $4.1 billion in government benefits to Singaporeans in 2022. We are a unique social security system and trusted partner to Singaporeans in achieving their life goals.
As a member of Team Central Provident Fund (CPF), you will play a crucial role in helping over 4 million members save for their retirement, healthcare, and housing needs as well as helping them cope with life’s uncertainties. With a fulfilling career, career growth, and development opportunities, you will be part of a big family of dedicated professionals. Join us and champion financial security for Singaporeans while leaving a lasting legacy.
The successful job holder will be responsible for leading all aspects of software development and maintenance of systems. You will work closely with cross-functional teams through various phases of the project SDLC cycle to deliver high-quality software products and services to meet business success.
Scope of work would include:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of software applications using .Net Core, Frontend technologies such as Angular and Azure services.
- Manage the team in the full software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, deployment and maintenance.
- Manage and participate in technology evaluation, research, proof-of-concept projects to identify and recommend new technologies, tools and techniques that can enhance the development processes and deliverables
- Manage and collaborate with cross-functional team members and other stakeholders to define requirements, prioritize tasks, plan project schedules and deliverables
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and develop contingency plans
- Accountable for project delivery of internal team members and vendors (if any)
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to team members
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences in IT application systems development, maintenance and project management with good and deep experience in designing and developing application systems with a strong focus on .Net Core and Frontend technologies
- Proven experience in designing, developing and deployment complex software applications using .Net Core, Frontend technologies and Azure services.
- Good experience with software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum
- Good understanding of web technologies and modern front-end framework such as Angular, React, etc
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as Azure, and knowledge of DevOps practices, including continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) is a plus
- Excellent communication with good leadership, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Leadership, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience
What you can expect
- A challenging and rewarding career
- A variety of formal and informal training where you can hone your skills in the evolving technology landscape
- Promotion opportunities through your capability and on the job performance
- A friendly work environment with like-minded colleagues to co-create and collaborate together
- A hybrid work model where you can work remotely up to 50% of the time
- A productive yet growth-oriented workplace with flexible dress code where you are empowered to decide your appropriate outfit for the day
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Annual leave and pro-family leave
- Medical and dental benefits
- Access to recreational activities
- Position is on 2-year full time contract directly under the payroll of CPF Board with potential for emplacement into permanent position
|Address||238B Thomson Road, #08-00 Tower, B CPF Board, Novena Square, Singapura 307685|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In CPF Board, we believe in achieving our mission and vision through motivated people who are committed to learn, upgrade and innovate.
People are important. Therefore, we create opportunities for our staff to develop their potential through our well-structured training & career development programme. We have also in place an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
We are looking for highly motivated, talented and committed professionals to join us in our mission to enable Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. If you have the relevant working experience, take up the challenge and apply today.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GB0007E
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Flexible Dress Code