Central Region Jobs Principal / Senior Executive (membership), Youth Development Position at National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Principal / Senior Executive (Membership), Youth Development with full time working hours for our company office, National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Principal / Senior Executive (Membership), Youth Development.
|Company||National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)|
|Position||Principal / Senior Executive (membership), Youth Development|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Young NTUC is the youth wing of the NTUC. Since our founding in April 2005, Young NTUC has grown to over 170,00 working adults aged 35 years and below. We strive to give voice to the needs and aspirations of young workers. Career or cause-based, we provide platforms for youths to forge lasting relationships and form united communities to achieve a common goal.
You will be expected to:
- Conceptualize, design and deliver youth-centric programmes and campaigns to support membership strategies, including membership transition from nEbO to Young NTUC.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with the programmes, including engagement and relationship building, roadshows, budgeting and outcomes tracking and measurement.
- Identify, engage and secure partners to support successful delivery of membership acquisition.
- Ensure transition of youth membership into main membership.
- Manage youth groups accounts and any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Good engagement and influencing skills.
- High energy level and commitment.
- Able to work on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and challenges of youth sector.
- Prior experience in membership-related roles will be advantageous.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) is a national confederation of trade unions as well as a network of professional associations and partners across all sectors in Singapore.
NTUC’s objectives are to help Singapore stay competitive and workers remain employable for life; to enhance the social status and well-being of our members and working people; and to build a strong, responsible, and caring labour movement. NTUC’s vision is to be an inclusive labour movement for all collars, ages, and nationalities. NTUC is at the heart of the Labour Movement, which comprises 58 affiliated unions, seven affiliated associations, 12 social enterprises, six related organisations as well as a growing ecosystem of U Associates and enterprise partners.
At the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), we strive to help workers of all collars, ages, and nationalities achieve gainful employment through better jobs, and a better living through higher wages so they can live a better life.
Apart from protecting the rights and advancing the interests of our workers, NTUC also strives to support working families through the various stages of their lives and moderate their cost of living.
We want to CARE for our working people, ensure workplace practices are FAIR for them and GROW our workforce for a better future.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S64TU0450K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)