Downtown Core Jobs Private Banking Loan Operations Position at Cathay United Bank
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Cathay United Bank is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of private banking loan operations and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Cathay United Bank|
|Position||Private Banking Loan Operations|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Cathay United Bank Company, Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Taiwan’s largest financial group Cathay Financial Holdings. The Bank’s Singapore Branch is currently looking for a Private Banking Loan Operations to join our Operations – Loan Operations Team. The incumbent for the Credit Admin role for Private Banking Loans and also the coverage for Corporate Loans.
- Understands related banking laws, regulation and industry best practices for loans documentation for credit and security laws in tax haven countries.
- Work with legal specialists, banking and financial professionals, (relationship managers, credit advisory, information technology, product managers) and tax advisors to prepare, draft and review and update loans documentation related to banking credit and security laws to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations.
- Ensures documentation reflects what was approved in credit and implementation of controls on stipulated banking credit and security approved conditions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of internal policies, procedures, and controls (Create/upkeep SOPs/Policies and Procedures)
- Daily tasks include new loan set up, due diligence, setting up limits, monitoring exposure / collaterals, monitoring MERs, monitoring OD and initiating margin calls
- Identifies and implements process improvements.
- Develop training programs for internal staff related to banking credit and security regulations.
- Monitors and reports on non-performing loans as needed
- Coverage for Corporate Loans processes
- Carry out other duties as and when assigned
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance or a relevant discipline, with minimum 3 years’ related working experience in Loan Operations/Credit Admin, particularly experience in PB loans.
- High level of Avaloq literacy in using system to monitor limits, collaterals, margin calls, etc. Ability to coach other team members of its use and implementation.
- Proactive, keep abreast of changes in the industry and adapt quickly to new developments.
- Good communication/negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
This is an opportunity for those who would like to develop his/her career further with a Bank which is currently growing in Singapore. We offer attractive pay and comprehensive benefits. Interested parties please submit your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Being the banking arm of Cathay Financial Holdings, the largest financial holding group in Taiwan, Cathay United Bank serves your financial needs with our extensive international network of over 200 offices across 11 countries and territories throughout Greater China and Southeast Asia. Striving towards becoming one of the best financial institutions in Asia Pacific, we grow our global footprints and customize quality financial services to empower your business on the world stage.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: T08FC7284E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023
- Private Banking Loan Operations position job vacancies