Boon Lay Jobs Procurement Executive Position at ADDCEL ENGINEERING PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
ADDCEL ENGINEERING PTE LTD has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Boon Lay and surrounding areas as procurement executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.600 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||ADDCEL ENGINEERING PTE LTD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.600|
- Source for materials, services and vendors; Obtain and review quotes;
- Negotiate with external vendors on pricing, scope & other contractual terms with proven track record
- In charge of daily operational purchasing such as planning, issuing and follow up on purchase orders, delivery and schedules
- Perform quality audits and control deliveries on a case-by-case basis
- Involved in engineering changes regarding components, products and/or engineering & production processes.
- Follow up on any corrective actions regarding material and process-improvement
- Work with existing or new vendor to lower materials cost through value engineering, reverse engineering, new design, alternative substitution, or relaxing of tolerance or standard of the materials
- Support cost reduction programs for new and existing projects
- Monitor inventory for consumable and purchase material when require
- Manage and coordinate purchase material for various project
- Vendor qualification and evaluation
- Support on tender by providing material cost
- Keeping proper record of material costing and documents filing
- Other ad-hoc job assigned by line manager
- Candidates possess at least Diploma in Engineering or Supply chain management with min 3 years of experience in engineering industry
- Experience in Piping, structural material purchase will be an advantage
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Independent, self driven and pro-active attitude with an eye for details
- Dynamic working environment
- Good Career Progression Opportunity
- Good Bonus and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since its inception in 2010, ADDCEL Engineering Pte Ltd (ADDCEL) continues to be the leading provider of mechanical engineering solution services in Singapore.
With over 100 clients in Singapore, ADDCEL continues to deliver deep rooted value to our clients in Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Data Centres, Environmental Solutions and many more. Our comprehensive range of core offerings include the design and building of utility systems, prefabrication works, construction implementation and plant and facility maintenance.
More about our company can be found at ww.addcel.com.sg
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 201006687G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Office : Casual ; Site : Company Work Jacket, Office Work : Mon to Fri (0800 to 1800hrs) ; Site Work : Mon to Sat (Site Hours)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Boon Lay 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Boon Lay 2023
- Procurement Executive position job vacancies