North-East Jobs Product Marketing, Senior Executive Position at COCOBA PTE. LTD – IRVINS Salted Egg
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Product Marketing, Senior Executive in our company, COCOBA PTE. LTD - IRVINS Salted Egg. For candidates who reside in North-East and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|COCOBA PTE. LTD – IRVINS Salted Egg
|Product Marketing, Senior Executive
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
Job Title: Product Marketing, Senior Executive
– Be the owner of IRVINS products; develop product marketing plans locally and globally with Marketing Manager.
– Owns the master product information of all details and specifications; acts as the product go-to person in the organization.
– Devise product marketing plans for how the products will be sold, different sales channels, price point & advertising, in both local & overseas markets.
– End to end project management of new products development cycle from ideation to go-to-market launch.
– Conduct market research, derive data from online tools & social listening, consumer sampling surveys, internal feedbacks, etc.; to understand market trends and consumer likes into snacking and providing recommendations to business teams.
– Work with internal teams such as R&D, Design, Supply Chain and Business teams to project manage and ensure key milestones are met i.e. new products, new pouch sizes, etc.
– Manage & execute IRVINS and/or other co-branded products’ positioning as a consolidated products portfolio for the organization.
– Responsible for product features copywriting, product description, products’ ad copy and product design feedback.
– Responsible for products’ content, online and offline, to ensure the copies are compelling to audiences.
– Diploma / Degree in Product Marketing, Branding, or related field.
– 2-3 years experience in a product marketing and/or product branding position, or in a similar role.
– Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. coordinated product launch in more than 1 market).
– Conducted marketing analysis before with qualitative and quantitative data.
– Good understanding of how CPG / FMCG products are being sold.
– Creative and keen eye for detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of South East Asia's fastest growing CPG food startups, IRVINS aims to create groundbreaking premium Asian snacks for the world. In just 6 years, we are now present in 8 markets including Singapore, China, USA, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan and Dubai. Be part of our growth into a global champion for premium Asian snacks innovation.
Proactiveness - Challenging the status quo and always taking the initiative.
Collective Problem Solving - Collaborate and striving to solve others' problems as if it's your own
Critical Thinking - Solving problems through insights, strong reasoning, and data
Accountability and ownership of responsibilities - Always performing our tasks and responsibilities to the highest standards
Customer centricity - Doing the best for the customer by considering all options available
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 200702419E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Discount, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Senoko
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Product Marketing, Senior Executive position job vacancies