Western Islands Jobs Production Planner Assistant Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Western Islands and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Production Planner Assistant in our business office, Company Confidential.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 1.700 - SGD 3.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Production Planner Assistant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.700|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Support the work of production planner.
- When in doubt about instructions or decisions, or when emergency and/or abnormal situations occur, report the matter promptly to his superior and receive instructions.
- Under the instructions of the production planner, to make a draft plan (eg: procedure) necessary for operation management and, in principle, implement them after receiving the approval.
- Must always understand the current problems in the plant and, situation of problem areas and, provide reports to his superior and, going through the P-DC-A cycle, make efforts to improve the situation.
- Must understand the organization’s goals and always have an attitude that aspires for improvement to achieve those goals.
- Support to work safely in the plant.
- Make efforts to prevent work accidents by taking active initiatives in safety and environmental management.
- When an emergency situation occurs, report to superior immediately.
- Has to understand the workflow of production planning cycle from sales forecast, production planning, raw material planning, material receiving, production, finish goods storage.
- Support the preparation for monthly production planning meeting.
- Support setup of new product in SAP.
- Support the monitoring to ensure compliance to maximum inventory level stipulated by legal requirement such as P&FM regulation and Hazardous substance regulation.
- Supports the communication of all receiving information (including raw material and packaging material) to production and in-house contractor.
- Non-conforming materials will be rejected or segregated to prevent accidental use and promptly raise issue with purchasing department via SCAR (supplier corrective action request), in compliance with ISO9001 requirement.
- Check the inventory of additive in mixed batches to maintain smooth production meeting quality requirements.
- Ensure accurate data in monthly reporting and month end stock count, through close cooperation with in-house contractor, finance and logistic department.
- Support plan for re-work schedule to manage off-grade product inventory.
- Support plan for reducing loose pallet at start or end of grade run (odd pallet.
- Coordinate by-product collection and sales according to established workflow.
- Diploma or Nitec in chemical engineering or equivalent.
- NO WORKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proficient in using computing software – MS Word and Excel
- Meticulous and good interpersonal skill is essential
- Prior experience using SAP will be advantageous
- Competitive salary package
- Company transport from Jurong East Mrt Station
- MNC Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This exciting business is a FTSE UK listed global group and a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of advanced testing and development solutions to the global automotive industry. Its regional headquarters are in Singapore, where it is positioned to capitalise on the increasing demand for high-quality automotive test and verification equipment across Asia Pacific, including driverless technology and robotics.