Central Jobs Project Accountant – Full-sets | Listed Co Position at Page Personnel
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Page Personnel are looking for candidates for the position of project accountant - full-sets | listed co with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Project Accountant - Full-sets | Listed Co|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Project Accountant is responsible for providing a solid foundation of analysis for projects and business practices by managing contracts, ensuring fiscal health of assigned projects, and mentoring and supporting the project management for Singapore and other offices as required within the region.
Our Client is one of the world’s largest design consultancy firms that has been awarded multiple accolades for their projects and rated as one of the best places to work!
- Work closely with Project/Design Managers/Internal Stakeholders, establishing successful business relationships and ensuring accurate and consistent billing and financial reporting at the project and studio levels
- Maintain organized project contract files
- Understand contract terms as it relates to fee management
- Assist Project/Design Managers in performing project start-up due diligence and following Firm best practices throughout the project life cycle
- Interact with clients and consultants in a professional, courteous manner
- Review project work plans, budgets, and staffing plans for appropriateness to fee
- Provide accurate invoices to clients per contract terms
- Coordinate consultant invoices and payments per contract terms
- Review project labor and expense charges with Project/Design Managers for accuracy and appropriateness
- Monitor studio accounts receivable and assist Project/Design Managers with collection efforts
- Monitor, analyze, and report on variety of metrics at the studio and office level to ensure healthy business practices;
- Provide training to Project/Design Managers regarding financial maintenance of projects
- Drive and implement project financial management best practices and other initiatives as required in Singapore and in the region.
- Possess an accounting degree with a minimum of 3 years experience, preferably with an architecture or design firm.
- Candidates with no prior experience in project accounting but with strong full-set of accounting experience are welcome to apply
- Embrace new technologies and constantly strive for greater efficiencies through process or technology
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage different personality types
- Work well under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, prior experience with Deltek Vision software preferred
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and stable work performance
- Respond in a timely manner to vendors, consultants and staff
- Highly Organized
- Must be a self-starter, team player, and detail-oriented
This is a permanent opportunity for candidates who look forward to working in a Global MNC with a strong employee-focused culture. My client offers a competitive remuneration package as well as a strong overall benefits structure.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.
- Strong career development and growth opportunities
- Established & Reputable Global US MNC
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Page Personnel is an established brand globally with 85 offices in 20 countries. The philosophy behind Page Personnel in Singapore is simple. We see an opportunity to deliver a specialist, high quality recruitment service in the placement of junior finance and accounting as well as secretarial and office support staff.
With Page Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199804751N
- EA No.: 18C9065
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days