Central Jobs Project Architect Position at Swan & Maclaren Architects Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Project Architect. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Swan & Maclaren Architects Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Swan & Maclaren Architects Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- AutoCAD draughting, including development of concepts to architectural and detailed working drawings.
- Prepare authorities’ submission drawings, forms and documents for BIM submission.
- Prepare design, tender and construction documentation.
- Handle project coordination.
- Plan, organise and supervise the production of submission drawings and construction drawings.
- Lead, oversee and manage projects planning and development.
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance to internal guidelines and compliance with the relevant government regulatory requirement.
- Recognized degree and preferably registered with Singapore Board of Architects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in local practice
- Strong knowledge of building authority requirements and submission procedures
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Proficient in AutoCAD and ability to produce detail and construction drawings
- Knowledge and/or proficiency in BIM will be an added advantage
|Address||137 Telok Ayer St, #09-01 Swan & Maclaren Architects, Singapore 068602|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Swan & Maclaren Architects is one of the most established firm with history extending beyond 129 years in the industry.We provide consultancy design services to our clients for a wide spectrum of project types and services scopes, from inceptions studies right through to completion of construction full services. Whether for private houses, large scale township Masterplans, condominium developments, hospitality projects or mixed-use commercial retail projects, we approach each based on our core values of integrity and strength in design.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 201230300H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual