Queenstown Jobs Project Engineer Position at CTC Global Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company CTC Global Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Queenstown and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of project engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||CTC Global Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- System installation, configurations and administration on multiple operating systems, virtualization platforms or cloud environments (e.g. Windows, Linux, VMware vSphere, Citrix, Nutanix, RHEV, Azure, AliCloud and/or AWS).
- Implementation of storage systems, backup solutions and/or VM or data replication.
- Coordinate project deployment tasks to include implementation, acceptance testing, configuration changes and as-built documentations.
- Work closely with the project manager to coordinate and transit all technical deliverables into production environment and handover to service delivery team.
- Plan and coordinate with customer and Sales/Presales Team during project deployment.
- Assist the presales team in PoC engagements.
- Assist the presales in building innovative solutions by building PoC environment within CTC Innovation Center.
- Minimum 3 years of Information Technology work experience
- Experience in at least 3 of the following:
o VMware vSphere and other VMware products such as SRM, VSAN, NSX, vSphere Replication, VCF, vROps, vRA or Horizon
o Nutanix AHV, Storage Services, Automation/Orchestration or Frame
o SimpliVity, VxRail, or HypeFlex
o Citrix Apps and Desktop Virtualizaton, ShareFile or ADC
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux and RHEV
o Windows Server 2016 and above, Hyper-V, RDS, AD DS, SCCM, Exchange, SharePoint or SQL Server
o Azure, AWS, Huawei Cloud, Oracle Cloud, or AliCloud
o Dell, HPE, Lenovo, Cisco UCS, Huawei servers and/or storage
- Microsoft certification, VMware certification, Citrix certification, Cisco certification or any related certification is an advantage
- HPE, DELL and Lenovo implementation experience or accreditation is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn and pick-up new technical skills
- Good project coordination skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CTC Global Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is one of the largest conglomerates in Japan and is the majority shareholder of CTC. Both CTC and ITOCHU Corporation are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and have current market capitalisations of US$2.6 billion and US$18.6 billion respectively.In Singapore, the CTC Global team has been serving enterprise customers from major commercial and government sectors for over 40 years, starting from when it was CSA, then subsequently CSC and now as part of the CTC and ITOCHU Group.Powered by a team of 200 qualified and experienced IT professionals and leveraging on its partnerships with today's most innovative IT corporations worldwide, CTC Global delivers an extensive portfolio of systems integration solutions to enable businesses to operate more efficiently.
CTC Global Singapore is recognized as Top 90 Singapore's Best Employers for 2022 - Be a part of us, join us today!
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 197201159M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi Benefit