East Jobs Project Executive Position at INNOQUEST DIAGNOSTICS PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Executive. For those of you who live in East and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, INNOQUEST DIAGNOSTICS PTE LTD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sciences & Science & Technology with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.500 - SGD 2.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|INNOQUEST DIAGNOSTICS PTE LTD
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Science & Technology, Sciences
- Efficient allocation and scheduling of skilled Phlebotomists to assigned locations in accordance with Client’s requirements.
- (Coordinate and communicate project details with all Phlebotomists (Full-time, part-time) and liaise with agents on manpower requirements.
- Liaise with Clients on their project requirements.
- Understand Client’s requirements and be the point-of-contact, to provide guidance on the types of services required of our phlebotomist.
- Maintain an updated records of past and current corporate projects.
- Assist Project Manager to investigate and address service-related issues and complaints arising from projects and follow-up on actions.
- Compiles all incident reports (IR) accordingly and submits for further investigation. Follow-up on IR with correction actions and keep a record in accordance with SOP.
- Liaise with Project Manager to ensure rostering is done within the legal framework.
- Motivate team members to ensure work productivity and consistent and prompt client service.
- Ensure accuracy of test ordered and timely provision of results to clients within given timeframe.
- Review and update SOP in accordance with practices, established standards and requirements.
- Manage overtime and expenses claims for Phlebotomist and Locums.
- Min Diploma qualification.
- At least 3 years related experience – healthcare industry will be preferred.
- Knowledge of medical / laboratory terminology will be advantageous.
- Possess good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Possess strong organizational, communication and people management skills.
- Is inclined towards planning, analysis and improving operations.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- A self-directed learner
- 5 days work week
- near MRT STation
- medical and dental benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Innoquest Diagnostics is Singapore’s fastest growing private laboratory. It is CAP accredited offering the full scope of clinical laboratory services and remains committed to continuous quality improvements. The Company employs over 450 employees and provide medical testing in all disciplines to medical practitioners, processing tests for over 1 million patients annually.Innoquest Diagnostics is part of the Pathology Asia Holdings (PAH) group of companies which operates across Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Australia. PAH operates 7 clinical laboratories in Singapore and services over 3,00 clinicians in Singapore.Innoquest Diagnostics offers excellent career opportunities for individuals who are highly motivated, resourceful and have a positive work attitude. If you are such a person, you should apply for the following position in our full service laboratory.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199600742Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)