Kallang Jobs Project Financial Analyst Position at Heinemann Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Heinemann Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kallang and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Project Financial Analyst and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Heinemann Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Position||Project Financial Analyst|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a member of our family-owned business, you will be responsible for the financial modelling of business continuation and investments for new businesses in distribution and retail to support internal decision making for business growth. As a Senior Controller, you will
- collaborate with different stakeholders to manage the financial modelling process and derive passenger and revenue projections, analyse underlying business and cost assumptions, build and refine cost models for new business opportunities.
- critically evaluate business key performance indications such as passenger spend rate, category margins, key expenses by benchmarking existing data across the Heinemann network of businesses.
- collate and align business assumptions to create accurate and coherent Profit and Loss projections for new business opportunities.
- advise on financial offers supported by discounted cashflow, payback period and Net Present Value analysis, conduct the what-if and sensitivity analysis on financial offers for clear communication of risk profiles to management for decision making.
- be at the forefront of Travel Retail industry trends and developments
- support in financial analysis as required by the Team.
What you should bring along
- a Degree in Finance or any equivalent qualification with at least seven years of relevant experience, preferably from a professional service firm, with three years of practical experience focusing on review of investments using financial modelling.
- proficiency in using MS Office such as MS Excel and Power Point.
- a strong and confident communicator with ability to manage stakeholders, while being comfortable in working with large data and provide clear and concise reporting.
- has a collaborative mindset and the ability to partner with major stakeholders within the business. Prior experience in business valuation, mergers and acquisitions would be preferred.
- is meticulous, detail-oriented and has an analytical approach in delivering results, insights and sound recommendation.
- an independent, self-motivated and a positive team player with the ability to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||10 Kallang Ave, #12-14/18 Heinemann, Aperia Tower 2, Singapura 339510|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.