Orchard Jobs Project Manager Position at K11 CREATION PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Project Manager. For candidates who reside in Orchard and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at K11 CREATION PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||K11 CREATION PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in the tender process i.e. design, submission, and review
- Designing a risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project reviews and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing a large and diverse team
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.