Central Jobs Project / Site Coordinator (technical Knowledge/5 Days) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Project / Site Coordinator (Technical knowledge/5 days) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Project / Site Coordinator (technical Knowledge/5 Days)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
1. Site Co-ordination
• Overall project management, schedule planning and implementation
• Manage site activities, internal project team, sub-contractor and vendors/in-house contractors
• Co-ordination with Building Owner, Architects, Consultants, Main Contractors, Residence Architect/Engineers, Interior Designer and Sub-Contractors
• Co-ordinate with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of equipment and materials to sub-contractors
• Pre-installation inspection
• Determine site condition for installation
• Preparation and submission of site installation drawing
• Preparation of As-Built Drawing, Operation and Maintenance Manual, and conduct Maintenance Training for the Building Management Team
• Testing and Commissioning of Equipment and System
• Liaising with contractors on relevant testing
• Fire alarm testing / RI
2. Product / Technical Support
• Testing, commissioning of installed products
• Material preparation
• Shop / construction drawings
• Production specification
3. Equipment and Tools
• Due to nature of work, you will be required to carry the necessary tools in your own vehicle (e.g. ladder, calibration tools and etc.)
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref9 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
*Pls summarise your experience at ‘why hire me’
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lim Xue Fen (Shannifer)
EA Personnel Reg No: R1653801
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Project / Site Coordinator (technical Knowledge/5 Days) position job vacancies