Downtown Core Jobs Psychologist Position at Light Path
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Psychologist. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Light Path and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Social Services with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Services, Social Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Title: Psychologist- Clinical and Diagnostic
Company: Light Path Children’s Counselling and Therapy Centre
Job Summary: Light Path Children’s Counselling Centre is hiring a freelance Diagnostic Psychologist Therapist to diagnose mental health conditions such as ADHD, ASD. Intellectual disabilities and Mood disorders.
We are a start-up practice dedicated to providing holistic care to children and their families. Our goal is to give children and their families the support they need through therapy, guidance, and resources. We take an individualized approach to each child’s unique needs and will also be providing in-house parent therapy services to provide the support and guidance parents need to ensure their child’s development is optimized. We strive to help every child reach their full potential.
This position will involve conducting diagnostic testing, evidence-based therapies and implementing effective treatment plans.
As a startup practice, therapists will have the opportunity to have their voices heard and be actively involved in shaping how the practice is run. We strive to create a sense of belonging, inclusion, and collaboration where all team members feel empowered to contribute and make an impact.
·Ability to use diagnostic tests for purposes of diagnosing ADHD/ ASD/Intellectual Disabilities/ Mood Disorders.
• Provide evidence-based psychotherapies to children and adolescents, including Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT).
• Create individualized treatment plans for clients and provide feedback to parents and caregivers.
• Collaborate with other health care professionals and community partners to ensure best practices in client care.
• Establish a safe and comfortable environment for clients to address their mental health issues.
• Participate in professional development activities to stay up to date with the latest research and practices.
• Remain committed to ongoing learning and development.
• Master’s degree in Psychology
• Knowledge of evidence-based therapies and mental health issues in children and adolescents.
• Ability to develop and implement effective treatment plans.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals.
• Passion for helping children and adolescents.
• Commitment to continued learning and development.
If you are passionate about working with children and adolescents and have the qualifications and experience necessary to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Light Path is an innovative children’s and family therapy centre that focuses on equipping children with the essential skills they need to reach their highest potential and thrive.
We believe in a holistic approach that not only focuses on the child but also the wellbeing of the entire family unit. We understand that parental and family support is just as important as therapy for each child.
We strive to help children and their families the support they may need so that they don’t have to do it alone.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 202302402M
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)