Queenstown Jobs Qa Automation Tester (tosca) (banking) Position at Pactera Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of QA Automation Tester (TOSCA) (Banking) with full time working hours for our company office, Pactera Singapore Pte Ltd, for residents of Queenstown and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Pactera Singapore Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a QA Automation Tester (TOSCA) (Banking).
|Company||Pactera Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Qa Automation Tester (tosca) (banking)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
QA Software Tester (TOSCA Automation) (Banking)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Be a part of global consulting and technology services company
- Exposure to Banking/Financial Services industry
- Understand and analyze testing requirements to prepare test plan and test scripts.
- Update and produce automation test script according to the business requirements.
- Perform test execution, capturing and analyzing test results and work with respective teams to resolve the open defect etc.
- Prepare the document and produce daily activities report.
- Provides guidance and be hands-on to testing activities as well.
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant parties for project related items.
- Maintain relationship with project team and clients.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Maintain appropriate security controls for documents.
- 1-8 years of experience in Software Automation Testing in Tosca.
- Required skills: TOSCA.
- Good experience with SDLC practices of Agile, Behavioural and Test-Driven Development.
- Preferably experience in Banking/Financial Services domain.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pactera EDGE provides digital, technology and consulting services that enable the modern global enterprise.
Leveraging four core capabilities –Engineering,Digitalization,Globalization, andEmerging Technologies – we help clients achieve new levels of performance, while adding brand new digital business capabilities to drive relevance, revenue, and growth.
With clarity of vision, technological expertise, operational excellence, and a global footprint, Pactera EDGE is the partner for enterprises that want to run smarter – and for those that want to change the race.
Pactera EDGE is aseparate company from Pactera who has authorized use of its trademark.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 199000991Z
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Corporate Mobile Plan