Orchard Jobs Qa / Qc Engineer Position at Gallons & Grapes Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Orchard and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Gallons & Grapes Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as QA / QC Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Gallons & Grapes Pte Ltd|
|Position||Qa / Qc Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Hiring Company : Leading Electrical & Instruments design & build company in Singapore delivering products world-wide, specializing in sub-stations, e-house and many more.
Job Position : QA/QC Engineer Employment Type : Full Time
Industry : Marine & Offshore Job Responsibilities :
- Read and understand technical specifications, drawings, procedures and standard of client and project and to advise construction and design team on quality requirements
- Coordinate with the Client representative on all quality matters including raising of Request of Inspections
- Ensure requirements are informed and followed by subcontractors
- Preparation of ITP and execution of ITP
- Conduct material inspection and carry out full welding traceability.
- Perform Inspection to ensure that the construction work is performed and duly meeting the ITP and project specific Quality Requirements.
- Establish Work Procedures and Instructions and establish WPS, PQR and WQT Qualifications.
- Carry out Welding control and inspection and verify in process inspection, final inspection and welding.
- Prepare and maintain weld map, Welding Audit Report, inspection report, NDT report, rejection rate etc during construction.
- Raise Non-conformance reports as seen during inspection and follow-up on status of rework and close-out, maintain its register
- Arrange and review results of NDT in accordance with requirements as per specifications.
- Perform MPI
- Attend to all potential quality issue to prevent occurrence of defects.
- Prepare/compile final punch list prior to delivery of the fabricated and assembled components.
- Progressive compilation of records for reports, as–builts and final documentation.
- Carryout surveillance activities during project execution.
- Experience in preparing dossier
- Experience in painting and E&I is a bonus
Job Requirements :
- Is a Certified Welding Inspectors certifications (minimum CSWIP 3.1 / AWS CWI or equivalent)
- Experience in Steel Structure, painting and E&I Inspection
- Knowledge and experience in EN1090 as a welding coordinator with comprehensive knowledge is a bonus
- NDT / Painting inspection certification is a bonus
- Ability to work independently and in a team, including overseas if necessary
- Good team player. Can work with people of different nationalities harmoniously.
- Good communication skills in English both written & spoken.
- Must know how to operate MS office (minimum Word and Excel)
- Willing to learn new activities and positive attitude
- Willing to travel for work and/or be based temporarily overseas
EA License No. : 17C8537 (Gallons & Grapes Pte Ltd) Registration No. : R1441516 (Chua Cheng Hua)
Compensations & Benefits Monthly Basic Salary : SGD$3500 – SGD$500 Working Location : Tuas Crescent, Singapore Nearest MRT : Tuas Crescent MRT (From Tuas Shipyard to MRT takes 5-7 mins on bus, 15 mins on foot) Working Days : Monday – Friday Working Hours : 7.30am – 5.30pm
Annual Leave : 14 Days Medical Benefit : $200 claim per year AWS : 1 Month Performance Bonus : Depending on company & individual performance
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.