Central Jobs Quality Executive (6 Months) Position at Crawfurd Hospital Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Crawfurd Hospital Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as quality executive (6 months) with a contract work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Crawfurd Hospital Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Quality Executive (6 Months)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be an integral part of the Quality Management department to optimise patient care and outcome by way of driving quality assurance programmes, initiatives, policies and procedures. The role requires you to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders of the organisation including the senior management, head of department, clinical staff, patients and regulators, among others.
1. Quality Management
1.1. Support the planning, implementation and administration of clinical quality management programmes.
1.2. Assist to develop, review and revise policies and other supporting documents related to quality management
1.3. Collaborate with respective departments on quality indicators and other related clinical quality activities.
1.4. Administrative oversight and review of incident reports.
2. Infection Prevention and Control (IPC)
2.1. Collaborate with respective departments on IPC indicators and other related activities to ensure compliance to prevailing internal and regulatory requirements.
3. Medical Affairs
3.1. Support the accreditation and credentialing of relevant healthcare practitioners with the hospital to ensure the regulations are in place
3.2. Support the facilitation of periodic meetings for the Medical Advisory Board and its Committees including secretariat support to meetings and committees.
4.1. Support the department in any other duties relating to hospital licensing, accreditation and audits matters.
4.2. Undertake any special projects or initiatives as assigned by the supervisor and/or senior management.
- A Nursing or Healthcare related Degree will be highly preferred. Candidates with any other general degree with healthcare related experience may apply.
- Minimum 1-3 years working experience in healthcare organisation or hospital setting.
- Some knowledge or experience in quality management standards and practices.
- Good speaking and writing skills
- Well-versed in computer skills including Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel spreadsheets, formula, charts, pivot data for data analysis.)
- Self-disciplined, motivated, self-starter, Meticulous
- Effective communication skills and able to interact with all levels of staff.
Interested candidates, please apply with your updated resume, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
NOTE: CRAWFURD HOSPITAL IS NOT IN COLLABORATION WITH ANY EMPLOYMENT AGENCY NOR CONSULTANT FOR OUR POSITIONS OPENING.
|Address||19 Adam Rd, Crawfurd Hospital, Singapura 289891|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.