Toa Payoh Jobs Quantity Surveyor Cum Drafter Position at NEW VISTA ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Toa Payoh and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as QUANTITY SURVEYOR CUM DRAFTER in our business office, NEW VISTA ENGINEERING PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||NEW VISTA ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Quantity Surveyor Cum Drafter|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Quantity Surveying|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare project tender submission including bills of quantities, check tender drawing, material specifications, prepare and submit the P&S plan, shop drawing, & other required documents;
- Prepare and submit monthly progress claims, VO, finalization of accounts;
- Responsible for measurement of quantities and cost estimation;
- Liaise with Managers, Team Members, Customers, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers;
- Purchasing and inventory management;
- Administrative tasks and ensure the office runs smoothly and work towards a good place to work for the team;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Degree and above in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of working experience in QS or related construction field
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and under pressure to meet tight schedules.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Able to start work immediately is an advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
New Vista Engineering Pte Ltd is a M&E company anda registered contractor. In our desire to ensure seamless and reliable communication amongst of staffs, we provide 24 hours network of mobile phones to each team members with direct communication access to one another. The company also maintains service vehicles to support operational requirements and acquired additional tools/material including digital cameras for daily photographic recordings aimed at improvement of project for team motivation. This also enables our operation and management to be on top of each project implementations.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 201822059D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)