Central Jobs Quantity Surveyor / (solar Energy / Islandwide) Position at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Quantity Surveyor / (Solar Energy / Islandwide) for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 3.400 - SGD 5.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
|Quantity Surveyor / (solar Energy / Islandwide)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Building/Construction, Quantity Surveying
~ 5 days work week, Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
~ Location: Islandwide
~ To support solar energy project
~ Experience in construction will be added advantage
~ 6 months contract and convertible to permanent
Our client is a solar energy solution provider in Singapore
- Prepare cost estimations for submissions to tenders. Conduct project cost feasibility reports and budget assessments as inputs for project financial model.
- Prepare material take off (MTO) quantities, sourcing of sub-contractors, suppliers & vendors for pricing and quotations.
- To conduct analysis on suppliers’ terms and conditions / price / quality to make price comparisons and submit proposals for management decision. To prepare supplier/vendor evaluation matrix and forms.
- Perform site measurements for as-built quantities. Attend site meetings as and when necessary.
- Prepare monthly progress claims, variation and/or omission orders, final accounts and payment for suppliers and sub-contractors. Dealing with Interim Payment Certificates, and Final Valuations & Payment Certificates for projects.
- Ad-hoc assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Familiarity with the solar industry would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with cost management, procurement management, project cost control and contract administration.
- Familiar with financial analysis (eg, net present value, rate of return, etc).
- Familiar with quality audits.
- Proficient at reading and interpreting architectural drawings.
- Good working knowledge of contract law
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” or email to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Jason Bong Wee Kiat
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1986867
|10 Anson Rd, Stafflink Services - Recruitment Agency, Singapura 079903
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd (EA License No. 04C4294)
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions for companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://ww.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200412467N
- EA No.: 04C4294
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Quantity Surveyor / (solar Energy / Islandwide) position job vacancies