Downtown Core Jobs Receptionist / Admin Assistant Position at TONGLI SHIPPING PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company TONGLI SHIPPING PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of receptionist / admin assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 1.600 - SGD 2.000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TONGLI SHIPPING PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Receptionist / Admin Assistant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.000|
- Manage reception area and serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Manage and ensure that meeting rooms are set up prior to meetings;
- Answer telephone calls to the main line and redirect calls to the relevant parties;
- Redirect enquiry emails to the relevant parties;
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails;
- Provide general administrative support – data entry, sorting and filing of documents;
- Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the office environment;
- Ensure sufficient office supplies and ordering of inventory including staff name cards, envelopes, stationery, and consumables etc.;
- Organise office events;
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the HOD.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent;
- At least 1 year of experience in reception duties and office administration;
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Able to work independently and as a team;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers/visitors);
- Familiar with applications WeChat and DingTalk.
- Competitive salary
- Central location, easily accessible
- 5 day work week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tongli Shipping is a reputable group company in the shipping market, specialising in dry bulk chartering and operations, as well as fleet management. The head office is located in Singapore, with branch offices in Shanghai, Tianjin, Yantai of China, Jakarta of Indonesia.
Our Mission is to provide one-stop solutions to customers to build long-term relationships and create win-win business models, by providing professional knowledge, passion in customer service, and tailor-made business packages.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 200721197C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Suntec