Central Region Jobs Receptionist (admin / Customer Service) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Receptionist (Admin / Customer Service) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Receptionist (admin / Customer Service)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Reports to Senior HR & Admin Manager
- Welcoming of guest
- Service of beverage
- Handle phone calls, answer/transfer calls
- Daily operational duties, which include and are not limited to couriers, document dispatch, liaising with vendors, etc
- Monitor and order stationery supplies/ pantry supplies
- Ensure office facilities/meeting rooms/all common areas are tidy & well maintained
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and courier service
- Provide administrative support to the HR team
- Travel arrangements for management
- Preparing expense reports
- Organize office events such as birthday parties, corporate dinner
- Filing and documentations handlings
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Pierre Chung Yih Shern
EA Personnel Reg No: R2211092
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days