Central Jobs Receptionist Cum Administrative Assistant [investment Industry] Position at The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as receptionist cum administrative assistant [investment industry] with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd|
|Position||Receptionist Cum Administrative Assistant [investment Industry]|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
- Raffles Place – Singapore
- Working Days: 5 days
- Salary: $300 – $3500
- Customer Service / Hospitality
- Attending to phone calls, domestic & international
- Organise meeting rooms, serving food & beverages as required.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are always presentable (neat, tidy and well stocked).
- Schedule internal and external meetings.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail / organise courier pickups and dispatches.
- Business trips scheduling for the team. Preparing itineraries, managing bookings (flights & accommodation) for travelling team members including keeping visa requirements.
- Collation of expense claims and coordination with accounting team for smooth record keeping.
- Manage pantry / office stationery supplies and maintain overall office appearance as a normal practice.
- Keeping a tab of good restaurants in Singapore and some of the cities we meet clients and help in enabling the team to entertain clients very well.
- Managing client events and be involved from planning to execution and acting as a host at the events.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years’ working experience.
- Candidate must possess at least a College, Professional Diploma, Advanced Higher Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
Tan Hui Yee Reg No. : R22107448
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd EA No. : 14C7279
|Address||3 Shenton Way, #09-09 The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd., 09A, Singapore 068805|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201426535W
- EA No.: 14C7279
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days