Recruitment Consultant / Senior (office Hrs/ Good Benefits & Comm Scheme) Vacancies at Align Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in North, North-East, East, West & Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 6.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Align Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position||Recruitment Consultant / Senior (office Hrs/ Good Benefits & Comm Scheme)|
|Region||Central, East, North, North-East, West|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.000|
- Full-time position comes with comprehensive benefits
- Monday to Friday, 10 am-6.30 pm / work-life balance
- Located at Taiseng
- Good commission scheme
- Perform the entire 360-degree recruitment process, including cold calling to acquire leads and clients
- Advertise job postings on various portals
- Review resumes and applications submitted by candidates
- Schedule and conduct interviews using reliable recruiting tools and methods
- Evaluate applicants based on relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and attitudes
- Must have a sales-driven mindset and be self-disciplined
- Possessing a CEI license would be an added advantage
Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa(at)alignrecruitment.com.sg or press “apply now”
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meet Align Recruitment! We are a team of experienced and passionate recruiters and HR professionals who are committed to providing comprehensive recruitment solutions to help you find the perfect candidate for your business.
Our range of services includes Permanent Placement, Contract & Temporary staffing, and Executive Search Recruitment Services for all of our clients.
We understand the importance of building strong connections, which is why our diligent team takes the time to understand your needs and requirements to provide the best possible candidate for your roles.
We collaborate with various industries such as:
- Retail & FMCG
- Food and Beverage
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Information Technology
If you're interested in learning more about our recruitment services, please don't hesitate to contact us. Let us assist you with all of your recruiting needs!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202019155G
- EA No.: 20C0253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Recruitment Consultant / Senior (office Hrs/ Good Benefits & Comm Scheme) position job vacancies