Central Jobs Regional Hr Project Executive (1 Year Contract) Position at Bollore Logistics Asia Pacific
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Regional HR Project Executive (1 year contract). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Bollore Logistics Asia Pacific, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bollore Logistics Asia Pacific|
|Position||Regional Hr Project Executive (1 Year Contract)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the role
Reporting to the Regional HR Project Lead, this role will participate in all activities relating to HR Information systems (HRIS) and projects in ASPAC region, from planning to implementation and training. Working with a mix of in-house and commercial systems, this role will liaise with stakeholders in the region to ensure data quality and integrity.
What you will be doing
- Support end-to-end HR projects management and follow-up on change management activities with local entities
- Support day-to-day activities of HRIS maintenance which includes troubleshooting, data accuracy / correction etc.
- Work closely with external HR vendors on system enhancements and relaying system-related issues.
- Supporting global HR projects and initiatives from HQ in France
- Facilitate HR key users’ trainings to optimize user experience of HRIS.
- Support the alignment of HRIS workflows across the region.
- Assist to resolve existing system limitations to improve processes
- Prepare reports and data for HR analytics
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate
- At least a Bachelor’s in Human Resources or a related field
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot table, Vlookup)
- Ability to handle sensitive information with high confidentiality, ensuring data quality and integrity is not being compromised at all times
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders of various levels
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to stay positive and resilient in complex and ambiguous situations
- Prior internship/working experience in a HR role would be advantageous
- Prior experience/knowledge of HRIS would be advantageous
|Address||390, HAVELOCK ROAD, #06-01, KING'S CENTRE, Bollore Logistics, Singapura 169662|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.