Central Jobs Regional Sales Manager (b2b Sales Management) Position at Euromonitor International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Regional Sales Manager (B2B Sales Management) in our company, Euromonitor International (Asia) Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Euromonitor International (Asia) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Regional Sales Manager (b2b Sales Management)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Brief overview of the role
We are looking for a sales manager that is hungry to lead, coach and help the team in strengthening the relationship with our existing corporate clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam, through a strategy highly based on proactive outreach.
The Manager leads the Key and Growth Accounts team and is responsible for managing a team of 8 Account Managers and Client Development Executives in the Singapore office. The territory will consist of mix of top tier global corporate accounts and strong regional players in Southeast Asia. This role represents a management position that will play an integral part in driving the success of the Singapore office.
The incumbent is to manage the above portfolio with the goal to renew and grow the existing contracts of our largest and most established accounts, migrating customers to multi-year subscription renewals and identifying consulting engagement in multiple areas of the company, developing these into a longer term renewable and larger source of revenue. Working from a named list of existing clients, this team is expected to expand and create new relationships across the organization leveraging our entire suite of services.
The primary objective is to motivate and drive the team to achieve the collective renewal and upsell targets for Southeast Asia, continuing to grow the tier in line with business growth objectives, while:
- Managing team members portfolio and revenue plans to achieve annual targets and stretch targets by instilling and promoting a commercial business approach to Strategic Key and Growth Account Management. Supporting the team with negotiating contracts, generating multi-year renewals, expanding user base and account size, identifying consulting revenue streams as well as repeatable engagements.
- Ensuring implementation and ongoing review of Strategic Account Planning activities for renewal and upsell activities through 1:1’s, pipeline and account reviews, and other strategic/training initiatives
- Developing and coaching team members to become their best and leveraging resources around you to continuously challenge and push the team to exceed expectations by setting SMART objectives and ensuring individuals take responsibility for their professional development, developing coaching sessions and programs adopting sales best practices and consistency within the team.
- Managing the performance of the team through regular meetings and formal appraisal process, interviewing/hiring/training new employees, as well as ongoing involvement in any necessary disciplinary / grievance procedures involving members of the team.
- Managing sales and order processing activities of team members in Sales Force including opportunity, lead, contact and activity management promoting best practice adoption and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of entry of required and relevant information. Extensive knowledge of advanced features and reporting would be of benefit.
- Communicating and collaborating with other team leaders, departments and divisions (particularly Research, Consulting, Marketing, HR, and other global account management teams) to encourage a positive atmosphere as well as implementing creative strategies to grow the overall Euromonitor business in Southeast Asia
- Understanding details within client relationships, willing to partner and travel with team to help uncover and close opportunities across the product suite. Helping the rep create a plan with short and long-term goals
- Understanding Euromonitor products and capabilities, able to transfer that knowledge to team members.
- Maintaining a flexible approach to the role, able to adjust as the needs of the business and staff change.
- Ensuring the team achieves the combined total annual renewal and upsell revenue target, meeting engagement metrics and proposal revenue targets.
- Managing and coaching individual’s performance to achieve 100% of personal renewal and upsell targets, achieving monthly and quarterly metrics and performing to intangible expectations.
- Instituting actionable measures and training to improve strategic business planning, client mapping, best practice documents etc. ensuring each member of the sales team has the necessary tools to successfully achieve their individual sales targets. This also includes helping the team with time management to effectively prioritize activities.
- Proven sales and/or sales management skills managing 5-10 individuals of varying experience with the experience to uncover individual employee and team motivators to ensure optimal performance.
- Advocate of SPIN Selling and Challenger Sales with a track record of advancing customer relationships beyond transactional service-based interactions to delivering tangible business value to customers through strategic engagement.
- Outstanding ability to manage complex sales cycles, multi-faceted negotiations and proactive management of advancing the sales process.
- Strong understanding of Euromonitor’s research methodology and product offering.
- Solid knowledge of company functions and their application of business intelligence.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and diplomacy skills
- Maintains a high level of professionalism with excellent people and leadership skills with strong motivational qualities.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to be a team player who can prioritize and react to demands and priorities, putting items into perspective and think ahead
- High level of proficiency with SalesForce reporting and advanced Excel reporting capabilities
Why work for Euromonitor?
- We act with integrity
- We are curious about the world
- We are stronger together
- We seek to empower
- We find strength in diversity
International: not only do we have a very multinational workforce in each office but we are all dealing with our 16 offices worldwide on a daily basis. With 16 offices globally there are regular opportunities for international transfer.
Hardworking but sociable: our staff know how to work hard but also how to enjoy themselves! We pride ourselves on creating an appropriate work-life balance, with flexible hours and regular socialising including frequent after work meet ups, summer and Christmas parties and a whole range of sports and other groups to be involved with.
Committed to making a difference: we think that people are looking for something worthwhile in a company beyond the workplace. Our extensive Corporate Social Responsibility Programme gives each member of staff two volunteering days a year in addition to holidays. It sees us reaching out into the local community with our mentoring, group volunteering, and fundraising initiatives as well as supporting international charities through our website sales, matching staff sponsorship fundraising, and carbon offsetting all our flights, amongst many other activities.
Excellent benefits: we offer highly competitive salaries, enhanced healthcare and pensions, plus generous holiday allowances and in many offices a Core Hours policy allowing flexible start and finish times to each day.
Opportunities to grow: we offer extensive training and development opportunities at all levels. The vast majority of our managers and directors have been promoted from within and many have moved across departments as well as upwards. We pride ourselves on identifying and rewarding talent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Euromonitor International does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
|Address||11 Keppel Rd, #06-00 Euromonitor International, ABI Plaza, Singapura 089057|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. In addition to our Head office in London, we have offices in 15 other countries with over 1,300 staff, and a further 100 contributing analysts in over 80 countries around the world.
Our products now include our award-winning Passport database, consumer and industrial market reports, detailed city surveys, future trends and consumer surveys. We also have a flourishing Consulting division. Our reports, analysis and forecasts are considered essential reading by business leaders for their cutting-edge content, design and usability. Euromonitor's clients include the world’s major multinationals, banks, consultancies, libraries and business schools.
The Consulting division provides custom research solutions that help clients achieve specific goals and objectives across a wide range of country markets and industries making for a fast-growing, dynamic, and challenging working environment.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 199803348D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, AWS, Volunteer leave, medical benefit and insurance coverage etc., Business Casual