Downtown Core Jobs Research Engineer – Molecular Biology & Protein Engineering Position at THRIXEN PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sciences & Science & Technology
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||THRIXEN PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Research Engineer - Molecular Biology & Protein Engineering|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Science & Technology, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the Company
Thrixen is a biotech company aims to revolutionise the diagnostic technology for the detection of biomarkers at the chemistry level to unlock the next generation of diagnostic and health care monitoring tools that are simple and accessible at the point of care/needs.
Thrixen is focusing on developing new approaches around biomedical as well as environmental sensing. Thrixen’s technology is designed for point-of-care monitoring and diagnostic applications.
Work Scope Overview
The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for high-throughput screening of cellular libraries using fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS). Performing applied molecular biology workflows, protein expression and purification will also be required as needed.
- Design, optimize, and perform FACS experiments
- Analyse FACS data
- Molecular cloning
- Express and purify recombinant proteins using microbial and mammalian host cell lines
- Assist in paper-based assay design and development
- Keep records of experiments and engineered biological materials in compliance with ISO13485 standards
- B.Sc.. M.Sc. or experienced Dipl. in biology, molecular biology, bioengineering, chemical engineering, or related field, preferably 2+ years of experience
- Expert in operating fluorescence-activated cell sorter (FACS) machines
- Experience in applied molecular biology (e.g. molecular cloning)
- Expertience in protein production and purification from bacterial or mammalian cells
- Experience working in BSL2 lab environment
- Diligence in record-keeping
- Familiarity with ISO13485 documentation systems
- Up for new challenges and desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience and knowledge in quality control and regulatory affairs will be a significant plus
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.