Queenstown Jobs Research Fellow (3d-ic Package Fault Localisation And Failure Analysis (fa)) Position at National University of Singapore, Office of Human Resources
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Research Fellow (3D-IC package fault localisation and failure analysis (FA)). For those of you who live in Queenstown and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, National University of Singapore, Office of Human Resources, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sciences & Science & Technology with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||National University of Singapore, Office of Human Resources|
|Position||Research Fellow (3d-ic Package Fault Localisation And Failure Analysis (fa))|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Science & Technology, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. Contribute to magnetic field imaging (MFI) system and 3D solver solutions optimisation.
2. Involve in 3D-IC forward predictive modelling (i.e. include chip and circuit blocks) and ML feature set to integrate with MFI tool interfaces.
3. Support and aid researchers in data generations, acquisitions and analytics required for ML MFI fault isolation.
4. Contribute to research article publications and invention disclosures.
5. Assist new equipment purchases and commissioning.
6. Assume super-user role of single equipment (ownership and maintenance).
7. Provide trainings and certifications to new users.
• PhD Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or its equivalent from a reputable University/Institute is preferred, or equivalent related experience.
• Candidate with experience in microelectronic research, characterisation, metrology, electrical testing, FA and strong in data analysis will have advantage.
• Knowledge of AI/ML/DL development and TCAD modelling.
• Self-driven and good communication skill including writing and presenting.
• Open to fixed term contract
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae directly at our NUS Career Portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits