Bukit Merah Jobs Research Officer Position at NALAGENETICS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
NALAGENETICS PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bukit Merah and surrounding areas as research officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||NALAGENETICS PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are hiring a Diploma or Bachelors Degree in biology, biomedical, life sciences, or relevant fields. The ideal candidate has competency in molecular laboratory techniques such as DNA preparations, qPCR, library preparations and NGS. Also, the candidate should possess the willingness to learn and demonstrate adaptability in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. He/she must possess excellent communication and documentation skills.
Previous exposure to ISO13485 or ISO15189 processes will be an advantage. The person will be responsible to design activities, execute benchwork and analyze results, while keeping good documentation and adhering to our QMS standards.
· Perform design, develop, verification and validation activities to support product/project lifecycle
· Generate project-related documentations, databases and records for compilation of technical dossiers
· Maintain proper filing for all project documents and records in accordance to QMS
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for set-up and maintenance of laboratory workflow
· Execution of laboratory tests according to projected demand, including clinical-grade services, product characteristic validations, process troubleshooting and improvements
· Maintain QMS and participate in audit for ISO13485
· Well acquainted with basic molecular biology techniques including qPCR and NGS
· Meticulous in delivering and documenting tasks
· Excellent communication and collaborative skills
· Project management
· Equipped with fundamental knowledge of molecular diagnostics
· Previous start up or industry experience
· 1-2 years of professional experience
Minimum education qualification
· Diploma or Bachelors school degree in biology, biomedical, life sciences, or relevant fields
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.