Outram Jobs Research Officer (ref:dmoit) Position at National Cancer Centre Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, National Cancer Centre Singapore Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as research officer (ref:dmoit) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Outram and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Sciences & Science & Technology.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||National Cancer Centre Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Research Officer (ref:dmoit)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Science & Technology, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Are you a skilled pathologist with a passion for advancing cancer research? Our esteemed academic medical center (Ranked amongst the top globally) is seeking an experienced Research Pathologist to join our cutting-edge gastrointestinal cancer research team. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the development of novel diagnostic and therapeutic strategies and be at the forefront of artificial intelligence applications in histology. If you have a background in molecular biology and are eager to make a significant impact on patient outcomes, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Research Pathologist to join our gastrointestinal cancer research team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the collection and harvesting of cancer samples, as well as human annotation of slides for artificial machine training in advanced histology applications.
– Collection and harvesting of gastrointestinal cancer samples for research purposes
– Human annotation of histology slides for artificial machine training in advanced applications
– Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams to develop novel diagnostic and therapeutic strategies
– Application of molecular biology techniques to advance research findings (knowledge of molecular biology is an advantage) including single-cell omics & spatial transcriptomics
– Ensuring accurate and timely documentation of research findings
– Presentation of research findings to internal and external stakeholders
– Adherence to laboratory safety protocols and ethical guidelines
– Participation in continuous professional development activities
– Medical degree (MD or equivalent) with pathology experience or preferably with board certification or equivalent/eligibility in Pathology
– Experience in surgical pathology is an advantage, especially with a focus on gastrointestinal cancers
– Proficiency in molecular biology techniques is an advantage
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
– Detail-oriented and committed to research accuracy
– Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS) has evolved over the past 20 years to become one of the leading regional centres for cancer treatment and research. It has pioneered the one-stop multi-disciplinary approach to cancer treatment and is now home to oncologists, surgeons and researchers, dedicated to the care and treatment of a growing number of cancer patients.
Today, NCCS see close to 65 per cent of the public sector oncology cases in Singapore. To deliverthe latest cancer care and treatment, clinicians work closely with researchers who conduct robust cutting-edge clinical and translational research which has received international recognition.NCCS strives to be a global leading cancer centre, and shares its expertise and knowledge by training the next generation of medical professionals.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199801562Z
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Uniform and Non-Uniform, Others