Central Region Jobs Reservation And Distribution Executive Position at 8M Management Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Reservation and Distribution Executive. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, 8M Management Services Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||8M Management Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Reservation And Distribution Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
- Responds to communications from guests, travel agents, and sales department concerning reservations arriving by email, telephone or through a central reservation system. Creates and maintains reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job role are inclusive but not limited to:
- Analyze all guest and travel agent requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all customers and assist to confirm all reservations.
- Ensure all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and operations.
- Arrival checks for reservations made the previous day, arrival for next three days and check all VIP arrivals by reviewing arrival report daily.
- Maintain all reservation standards policies and procedures are carry out accordingly to guidelines
- Support in managing third party channels.
- Assist to make all room reservations and ensure maximize room revenue for all and ensure all reservation detail update in PMS within required operating procedures.
- Coordinate with sales department and manage all communication for all corporate bookings.
- To communicate with reception at all times and assist where necessary
- To check all correspondence in connection with reservations and deal with accordingly
- To ensure that restricted dates, offer rates and promotions are updated and monitored on a daily basis.
- To ensure that the hotel credit policy is adhered to and to ensure that all standards and procedures comply with any Revenue/Finance Audits.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong product knowledge
- A good team player
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Dental / Medical Benefit
- 5-Day Work Week
- AWS & Variable Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
An inimitable collection of style which celebrates individuality, The Unlimited Collection is a portfolio of unique properties that retains its distinctive positioning, whilst leveraging Oakwood's hospitality management expertise and distribution network.
From intimate charm and contemporary icons to historic grandeur, each distinctive residential space in the collection is aimed at providing the independent traveler with experiences that are authentic to each property, one that is unlimited in design and refreshing in outlook - one that dots each journey with unique stories to tell.
WANDERLUSTHoused in a heritage 1920s Art Deco building, we merge old world charm with modern day comforts. Close to everything yet delightfully off the beaten track, you are mere minutes from the bustling city centre while being immersed in the historic urban montage of Little India. Conscientiously designed for the modern traveller, our curated spaces cater to every journey.It's more than a stay, it's a way of life.
KēSa House boasts an inviting flexible-living concept housing a roster of some of the city’s most unique and eclectic bars and restaurants, all under one striking roof. An evolution of the regular hotel experience, the smartly transformed row of shophouses is designed for those who wish to stop-over or stay a while.
ANN SIANG HOUSEStay captivated in one of Singapore’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Nestled on the outskirts, in the historic Telok Ayer sub-district of Chinatown and within minutes of the central business district, Ann Siang House is a restored heritage building fusing mid-century inspired design and eclectic artworks through its public spaces and20 inviting rooms. Bask in the bustle of the city, stroll along the old streets in the cuturally diverse precinct or discover world-class bars and a multitude of trendy eateries all at your doorstep.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 201710744D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Laundry Allowance, Uniform will be provided, 5 or 6-day week (rotating shift)