Resident Physician, Office Hours (cond Reg Is Welcome To Apply) Vacancies at People Profilers Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the North-East, East & Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, People Profilers Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Resident Physician, Office Hours (Cond Reg is welcome to apply) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 6.500 - SGD 12.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|People Profilers Pte Ltd
|Resident Physician, Office Hours (cond Reg Is Welcome To Apply)
|Central, East, North-East
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Our client is a well-known healthcare group
- Conditional Reg is welcome to apply
- Stable work environment
- Career progression
- 5 days work week and office hours but require to be on Standby duty
- You will be part of the team of doctors rendering healthcare and providing comprehensive care to our patients for Inpatient Services.
- Existing Registration with Singapore Medical Council is a must
- Conditional (L2 & above) registration doctor are welcome to apply
- Basic Medical Degree from recognised universities
- Post-graduate training in Geriatric medicine and/or family medicine
- Experience working with the elderly patients will be a plus
- Good communication skill and a team player
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format providing the following information.
1) Current & Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to leave each job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Job ID: L3W74X4V
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Posting Personnel: Jovian Tay Ling Ling, Principal Consultant
DDI: +65 6950 9742
Address: 20 Cecil St, #08-09, PLUS Building, Singapore 049705
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R110579
|20 Cecil St, #08-09 People Profilers Pte Ltd, Plus Building, Singapore 049705
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since our humble beginnings in 2002, People Profilers has steadily grown from strength to strength. Our expertise in providing Human Capital consultancy to our clients – universally sought after skills and expertise in just about any sector– has allowed People Profilers to leave an imprint across various industries and build a reputation for competency and expertise.
What differentiates People Profilers from every other recruiter is our unwavering commitment to building relationships with our clients- understanding exactly what our clients are after, and allowing us to match their precise needs. We deliver human capital solutions that allow organisations and their employees to succeed.
Here at People Profilers, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop human capital solutions provider for your organisation. Our innovative and relationship-focused workforce solutions have been provided across a wide range of industries.
Personal Data Protection Act
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618776E
- EA No.: 02C4944
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Resident Physician, Office Hours (cond Reg Is Welcome To Apply) position job vacancies