Queenstown Jobs Residents’ Committee Manager (queensway Zone Rc) Position at Singapore Public Service
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Singapore Public Service is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Residents' Committee Manager (Queensway Zone RC) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Queenstown and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Singapore Public Service|
|Position||Residents' Committee Manager (queensway Zone Rc)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
(i) Assist the assigned RN in widening outreach and deepening engagement with residents and thereby, building social capital and to achieve an active community.
(ii) Based at RN centre(s), the Manager operates the centre and works closely with RN to handle enquiries from members of the public, collection of course/activity fees and assist in other administrative roles.
(ii) Keep abreast of all activities, courses and events organised or to be organised by the assigned RN or any other local matters to ensure the smooth operation of the RN.
• Assist to provide information and handle enquiries from residents and general public on the programmes and services provided by the assigned RNs.
• Operates at the assigned RN centre(s) at least five days a week.
• Assist the assigned RN to build up a database of residents within the zones and help monitor RN in engagement and outreach, and to expand its customers’ base.
• Assist to promote and market RN membership scheme/activities/courses/events to residents through social media and other new strategies, besides existing channels.
• Support RN to form and develop Interest Groups, plan and organise activities and courses.
• Assist to gather residents’ feedback and needs on RN programmes.
• Assist RNs in handling accounting/book-keeping of RN accounts like collection of fees, issuing of receipts, preparations of monthly statements of account etc.
• Assist to ensure that all RNs’ publicity materials, application forms and tickets for RN Programmes are available to the public.
• Ensures that confidential documents and reference materials are securely kept and not openly displayed to the public.
• Ensures that all RN posters on notice boards and banners in the estates are up-to-date and presentable.
• Have a good understanding of RN Rules and Regulations.
• Work with RN to ensure that RN Centre is operational at all times during its opening hours.
• Meet PA Service Standards at all times and assumes any other duties as assigned by CO and RN.
• Performs administrative duties (such as filing, typing, posters designing and despatch of minutes and circulars to GROs) to support the functioning of RN.
• Attends to requests or enquiries of grassroots leaders and residents when necessary.
• Liaises with grassroots leaders and reminds members to attend important meetings and functions.
• Work with RN to plan and prepare publicity materials on RN programmes like house visits, floor/block parties, block dialogues, street parties etc.
• Provide RN progress updates as and when required to RN, CO or PA HQ.
Other ad hoc duties
• Participates and achieves EXCEL targets on Training and Work Improvement Teams.
• Participates in projects assigned by CO and PA HQ.
• Maintain RN Facebook website or other online outreach channels.
|Address||170 Stirling Rd, #01-1121 Social Service Office @ Queenstown, Singapore 140170|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.