Jurong West Jobs Retail Executive Position at MyRepublic Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Jurong West and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MyRepublic Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Retail Executive and able to work under tempoaray working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Maintaining coverage of retail stores needed for our operations and assist walk in customers at retail stores to sign up our services.
How you’ll contribute to MyRepublic’s success
- To actively promote MyRepublic Fibre Broadband services, as well as other products and services
- To handle customers’ enquiries on products and services
- To follow up with customers regarding their application for services
- Wiling to work on rotational shifts and locations
- Wiling to work on weekends, public holidays and roadshow locations
- Possess strong selling skills
- Self-driven and able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated and possess initiative to achieve targets set
What we offer in return:
- Exciting opportunities to create and grow in a rapidly growing organisation that is a disruptor in the telco space.
- Amazing colleagues and culture that encourages you to do your best work while staying authentic and true to yourself.
- A work culture that puts your individual needs at the core: Remote, Hybrid or In-Office – choose a work rhythm that suits you and your team. We focus on outcomes and believe that you can deliver your best work, working anywhere, anytime.
- Wellness first. We believe that wellness goes beyond team celebrations and birthday parties. Our holistic approach to wellness gives you opportunities to recharge, connect and explore, at and outside work. In addition to the standard leave entitlements, we offer:1 day of wellness leave every quarter for you to take or your health and wellbeing, and explore your personal passions.
We think you’ll fit in great with us if you:
- GCE ”O”/”N” Level, with or without experience, or with minimum 1 year’s sales experience
- Knowledge of wireless and internet solutions would be an advantage
- Positive attitude with a passion for delivering excellent service quality to customers
- Willing to perform shift duties on weekends and public holidays
The values and behaviour that we look for
From being the first to launch 1Gbps broadband plans and the first network optimised broadband service for gaming in Singapore, to crafting workplace practices that put wellbeing at its core, our values guide us in everything we do at MyRepublic. It’s the secret sauce that makes us tick. If you espouse the following, we know you would fit in great with us:
- Never Settle: We dream big. We are constantly curious and embrace bold ideas.
- Stronger Together: We create together. We win together, we fail together. We grow together, we celebrate together. We are at our strongest together.
- Empowered to Deliver: We deliver on our commitments. We are empowered to move fast and with confidence to get the right things done.
- We Care: We care for ourselves, one another and our customers. We value authenticity and embrace differences. We create the space to recharge, connect and explore to bring our best selves to work.
We believe that skills, knowledge and experience can come from a diverse range of life experiences. You may not have ALL the listed requirements for this role but this should not hold back! If you believe that you have what it takes for this position, are willing to learn, and you identify with the values and mission of MyRepublic, we would love to hear from you. We celebrate diversity and look forward to hearing from a diverse group of applicants. We do not discriminate on any factor in our hiring process
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At MyRepublic, our objective is to go well beyond providing next generation high-speed broadband services. We believe that as a Telecom Service Provider, there is much more that can be done to allow everyday people unleash the full-potential of the Internet into their homes and small businesses. We are passionate about helping people get more out of their high-speed broadband by enabling them to better harness the explosion of cloud services and Internet-enabled devices. A telecom start-up based in Singapore, MyRepublic is an excellent fit for people who believe in simple optimism and having fun - who wants to have an impact, change the status quo, and make a difference.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Employee Share Option Plan, Mobile