Retail Management Trainee Vacancies at THE PROVIDORE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Retail Management Trainee. For those of you who live in Downtown Core & Orchard and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, THE PROVIDORE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.700 - SGD 3.200. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||THE PROVIDORE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Retail Management Trainee|
|Region||Downtown Core, Orchard|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.700|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
Here at THE PROVIDORE SINGAPORE we frankly believe that we are stronger as a team!
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
We take pride in having an environment that is open and welcoming, to achieve our goals together. With an emphasis on communication and connection, we promote opportunities for all to develop and achieve success; our employees are our family, and we strive to create an inclusive and positive culture for all!
Across our various roles and departments, we have a diverse workforce that is built on the strengths of each and every individual. Our ethos is to create an environment where our people matter, and a place where we celebrate each other’s success.
If being part of a fun, dynamic team that works hard yet plays harder is something you are looking for, what are you waiting for? You might just be the next celebrated member of our team!
Visit https://theprovidore.com/careers/ for more opportunities and to apply directly!
1. THE PROVIDORE SINGAPORE
- Downtown Gallery, Mandarin Gallery, Paya Lebar Quarters, Raffles City, Raffles Place and Wisma Atria
- Vivo City (Newest location opening in May 2023!)
2. RISTORANTE LUKA
Japanese & Western Fusion
- Tanjong Pagar and Cross Street Exchange
3. SUSHI KATORI
- Tanjong Pagar
4. THE WINE DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (TWDC)
- Ayer Rajah Crescent
Are you looking for an opportunity where you grow and develop, learn new skills, and build a career in the gratifying world of Retail?
If you are, and you like to be part of a genuinely fun, friendly and hardworking team who take professional pride in their craft, then this is the role for you!
Retail Management Trainee
- THE PROVIDORE SINGAPORE
In your role as a Retail Management Trainee with The Providore, you will play an important role in our truly incredible Retail team, as you delve into the gratifying world of Retail by receiving valuable, hands-on operational training and strategic mentoring from our experienced Retail Management team towards your personal and professional development.
Whether you are looking for a competitive start to your career, someone who simply loves good food and the joy of making customers smile, or just looking for a different and unique path to success, then this might just be the role you are looking for!
“Your start with The Providore is but the first step towards a wonderful learning journey as you develop your true potential with us”
During your Retail Management Trainee Program, you will…
- work alongside and learn from seasoned retail professionals, before taking up the role of Assistant Retail Manager at one of our fantastic outlets!
- receive on-the-job training as you rotate between our deli where beautiful charcuterie boards are thoughtfully assembled, our grocer that is essentially #pantrygoals, and our carefully-curated wine room that is well-stocked with an array of alcoholic beverages
- be trained and mentored, by our experienced Retail Management team, where you will gain valuable and insightful knowledge in the smooth and profitable running of an outlet’s retail unit
- acquire valuable knowledge through exposure of line and employee functions, operations, management viewpoints and control, company policies and procedures which affect different phases of the business
- learn the intricacies and importance of budget maintenance, cost control, as well as performance targets and objectives
- pick-up critical knowledge in marketing strategies, by having the opportunity to participate in marketing activities, reporting analyses of competitive price listing and product selection
- come to appreciate the importance of maintaining a safe, clean and healthy work environment by following organizational standards and sanitization regulations
- actively participate in the continuous improvement of our high-quality standards through the study, evaluation, and potential re-designing of processes for possible implementation of changes
- develop into a valuable member of the team as someone who will continue to grow and develop into a future Management role
- be exposed to other skill-development plans or ad-hoc tasks beneficial for your development
- Minimum Degree from a recognized institution
- Honestly, no experience is required
*We have a long, and proven track record of training, learning and development where our entry-level employees across different departments have gone on to develop into outstanding professionals in the preferred career paths
*Opportunities to move into other roles are possible if the passion, interest and potential is there as we have wonderful success stories of our graduate Management Trainees across various roles such as in Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, Bar, Front-of-House, Culinary (Back-of-House), Bakery, Pastry, Sales and Warehouse
- A valid Food Hygiene certificate registered with Singapore Food Agency (SFA)
*If you do not have a valid food hygiene certificate, the Company will arrange the training and certification
- Great communication skills with positive, interpersonal, and man-management skills
- A team player with a good sense of job responsibility and a keen eye for details
- Honest willingness to learn and grow with the Company
We look forward to receiving your application, and the opportunity to meet you!
- New, Updated Incredible Employee Benefits!
- Proven Track Record towards Training & Development!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HERE AT THE PROVIDORE, WE DON'T JUST LOVE FOOD, WE ADORE FOOD!
The pleasure of discovering, creating and sharing good food is what inspired us to develop The Providore brand. Good food in all its forms; wholesome, traditional, innovative, nurturing and nourishing is what drives us.
We chose to build our brand in Singapore, our home and home to one of the most eclectic and food-loving cultures in the world. Bringing together the world's best products and ingredients, together with the brightest local talent, The Providore is a brand synonymous with quality and innovation, which we are proud to be serving in Singapore to all our guests.
Since 2013, we have expanded to a brand of 5 pillars in premier locations around Singapore. Our 15,00 square foot flagship store in the esteemedOUE Downtown Gallerydevelopment unveils a full concept gourmet offering encompassing five pillars of the brand; café, deli, bakery, grocery and cooking studio showcased in one integrated store, creating an all-rounded gourmet experience!
Future expansion and growth is planned for Singapore and the region, with our newest outlet in the southern region of Singapore, at Vivo City slated to open in May 2023!
We source ethical ingredients for our menus and were possible, support local growers and producers with organic and sustainable farming practices, as well as plant-based alternatives.
We are proud to feature our grocery products in our menus, and many of these same ingredients are available for sale online and in our stores.
We also limit use of single use plastics, actively exploring new ways of reducing our waste output and consumption of natural resources at all our outlets.
1.THE PROVIDORE SINGAPORE
- Headquarters: Ayer Rajah Crescent
- Locations: Downtown Gallery, Mandarin Gallery. Paya Lebar Quarters, Raffles City, Raffles Place, Wisma Atria and Vivo City (Opening May 2023)
Japanese & Western Fusion
- Locations: Tanjong Pagar and Cross Street Exchange
- Location: Tanjong Pagar
4.THE WINE DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (TWDC)
- Location: Ayer Rajah Crescent
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 201022695H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual Work Anniversary Rewards, Discounts, Providore Cares, Birthday Benefits, Shifts Required: Mondays - Sundays, inclusive Public Holidays (8:00am - 10:30pm)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Orchard 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Orchard 2023
- Retail Management Trainee position job vacancies