Central Jobs Retail Manager (luxury Electronic) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 5.000 - SGD 10.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Retail Manager (luxury Electronic)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 10.000|
1. Retail Excellence
- Manage stores and its associates, ensuring daily smooth operation.
- Planning of retail roster, ensure sufficient manpower to operate to the best of their capabilities.
- Maintain highest levels of service at all stores.
- Handling of customer queries and complaints.
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying
- or resolving urgent issues.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- Bridging communication between Headquarters and Store.
2. Sales Driven
- Managing store budgets, team’s target and delivering business goal.
- Overseeing pricing, discount structure and maximizing profitability at store business.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Analyzing sales figures and trends to facilitate forecasting future sales volumes.
- Ensure an effecve and fair incenve structure to improve producvity/profitability of sales.
- Drive a performance-based payout structure within guidelines.
3. Team Building & Talent Growth
- Providing the team with a smulang and supporve environment.
- Motivate and build a dynamic sales team for retail.
- Ensures implementation of Leica sales techniques and coach team members to develop their sales skills.
- Ensure best practice sharing and talent flow.
- Ensures the team are perfectly groomed and behave to always represent the values of the company to a clientele of demanding and discerning individuals.
- Planning of sales goals and objecves, headcounts and seng KPIs for the retail team.
- Identifies new talents to join the team, the strengths and weaknesses of members, key individual roles to deliver a complete retail experience.
- Work with Training Manager for the training and development needs of sales team.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising retail sales team.
- Work with Head of Sales to calibrate performance reviews of retail sales team.
4. Business Strategy Oriented
- Participate in forecast and outlook of new campaigns.
- Work with marketing team to ensure the execution of marketing activities at POS.
- Synchronize resources required for marketing and sales actions at all retail levels to ensure events provided the highest sales returns possible.
- Build and maintain good working relations with our Trade Partners including
- landlords to resolve operational issues and proactively identify areas of
- Incorporating key strategic information such as budget and product calendar,
- establish and implement a tactical action plan to increase visibility and performance of tore in Singapore.
- Promoting and marketing the business and the organization in general.
- 5 years or more experience in retail operations or similar capacity.
- Excellent business sense with regional experience in international retailing.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organization skills to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest and knowledge on luxury goods.
- Passions and understanding on photography.
- Strong leadership skills and team player with good interpersonal and
- communications skills.
- Focus on people as a key enabler.
- Thrives on challenges and able to lead by example.
- High proficiency in English and another language.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref12 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221
|Address||20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Retail Manager (luxury Electronic) position job vacancies