Central Jobs Retail Manager (luxury Photography) Csy Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of retail manager (luxury photography) csy and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 5.000 - SGD 10.000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Retail Manager (luxury Photography) Csy|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 10.000|
- Planning sales goals and objectives, headcounts, and setting KPIs for the retail team
- Motivate and build a dynamic sales team for Retail
- Work with the Head of Sales to calibrate performance reviews of the sales team and drive sustainable
- business growth
- Ensure best practice sharing and talent flow
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the execution of marketing activities at the POS.
- Work with training for the training and development needs of the sales team, as well as the development and adequate deployment of the expert teams into the right POS.
- Maintain the highest levels of service at POS.
- Ensure an effective and fair incentive structure to improve the productivity/profitability of the sales force and drive a performance-based payout structure within guidelines.
- Oversee overall retail operations team to ensure process efficiency and healthy inventory holding at POS levels.
- Participate in forecast and outlook of new campaigns.
- Build and maintain good working relations with our Trade Partners including landlords to resolve operational issues and proactively identify areas of improvement.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good in numbers and strong Excel knowledge.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Focus on people as a key enabler.
- Thrives on challenges and is able to lead by example.
- Ability to articulate sales ambitions and present them to senior management.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref30#trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Chan Sin Yee (Joey)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110985
|Address||20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days